FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Walloomsac  (Read 680 times)

bogtrotter

Walloomsac
« on: Jun 09, 2018, 07:13 PM »
I worked a kids fishing derby in the AM, and then took advantage of Free Fishing Day in VT to spend four hours fishing the Walloomsac River in Bennington during the afternoon.

T'was a beautiful day - - sunny, blue skies, 75 degrees. Water levels were a bit low for this time of year.

Fishing was adequate but lackluster - - I netted two small (9") browns and two slightly larger (10") rainbows over the course of the afternoon.

I also made a side trip to Lake Paran in North Bennington for a little while, but all that was hitting there were sunfish.

I finally got so hungry I called it a day, drove home and cooked supper over a wood fire at home - - and ended up eating a pound and a half steak, a quart of coleslaw, a half quart of brussel sprouts and a quarter jar of pickled red onions, chased down by a Shiner Bock beer. Now I'm stuffed. Ah, it's good to be fat, dumb and happy!

lowaccord66

Re: Walloomsac
« Reply #1 on: Jun 11, 2018, 07:44 PM »
You worked up quite the appitite.  Like i was saying when we fished..nothing better than home after a long days fishing!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.