FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Peters 4th Lake Adirondacks  (Read 2770 times)

buffaloice

Re: Peters 4th Lake Adirondacks
« Reply #15 on: Jun 11, 2018, 08:51 PM »
Hahahahahahaha classic

buffaloice

« Reply #16 on: Jun 11, 2018, 08:52 PM »
I am a strong proponent of early and late bite fishing, and will be in my kayak exploring bays,coves, etc AWAY from the general population of morons.

lowaccord66

« Reply #17 on: Jun 12, 2018, 05:29 AM »
The daytime rise in drunken boater activity.

To a point where fishing is no longer enjoyable.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #18 on: Jun 12, 2018, 06:45 AM »
Love watching people beach there boats on the eagle point sand bar at full speed because they dont know its there and dont see the last marker.. ;D
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #19 on: Jun 13, 2018, 04:39 PM »
Go out from where your staying towards Dollar and Ceder islands and drift and jig a big white tube jig....  Look for the deep spot....  There right out here..
http://thewoodsinn.com/ 

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

finsntins

« Reply #20 on: Jun 13, 2018, 05:16 PM »
I was working at a house right where the channel brings you into 1st lake last year and watched a guy and girl on one of rivets rental boats go right past the big yellow arrow signs,through the red and green buoys marking the channel and drove the boat right into the rocks blowing the gear case apart.i got a good laugh out of it,but it makes you think about the amount of people out there operating boats with no clue!!!!!if they hurt themselves,oh well,but it really sucks when lack of common sense and or boating experience hurts or kills someone,which has happened many times here on the chain.anyway,we did get out to troll for a couple hours last nite and did a 26" laker and 5 salmon,next week will be the last time my boat is on the chain till after labor day.
MISS B.HAVEN' SPORT FISHING

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.