FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: River fun.  (Read 6489 times)

filetandrelease

Re: River fun.
« Reply #60 on: Jul 17, 2018, 10:00 AM »
Only half the mercury and pcb's of a hotdog!
Sorry about that , Well then I could send you a couple lbs of  L Ontario bottom marinade 😜

lowaccord66

« Reply #61 on: Jul 17, 2018, 10:05 AM »
Sorry for what now?  Send me that marinade!  Make sure you get it from the base of the "smoker".  Maybe blinky is there...idk.

filetandrelease

« Reply #62 on: Jul 17, 2018, 12:18 PM »

For those only have half the flavor 😉

lowaccord66

« Reply #63 on: Jul 17, 2018, 01:54 PM »
Thunder today...usually good for some bigger trout...need to fish north of where I was yesterday.  The water is warm enough south that a decent battle turns trout into table fare...21 miles of pools on my drive home from the office! 

westernmas

« Reply #64 on: Jul 19, 2018, 10:35 AM »
I got a couple in the farmy yesterday evening.  They were all relatively small so no pics.  End up with a decent brookie and two cookie cutter bows.  I did have what appeared to be a big brown take a swipe at big streamer that I started with and then I lost another that had some weight when it started shaking its head.  Soft hackles and dries were the ticket.  I was using a size 16 hornberg but the fish were rising to much smaller flies so only one on the dry.  The other two came on a guide choice hares ear soft hackle that I tied up.
AKA-PMaloney86 on the shanty
AKA-westernm@$$hole prior to a mod change
Instagram @Patsquatch413

lowaccord66

« Reply #65 on: Jul 19, 2018, 05:57 PM »
We will team up soon Pat.  I have some excellent streamer spots that I havent been fishing because im too busy with nymphs.

lowaccord66

« Reply #66 on: Aug 07, 2018, 03:15 PM »
River fun continues.  Great sulphur hatches at night.  I fished for 40 minutes last night and got 1 decent bow on a phesant tail beadhead.  Need new waders....

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.