FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Got the Grandkids out today for the 1st time!  (Read 2575 times)

westernmas

Re: Got the Grandkids out today for the 1st time!
« Reply #15 on: Aug 16, 2018, 08:43 AM »
While I complain about the canal...on the flip side of things seeing a bunch if kids out there fishing is encouraging.

There was one young man, about 7 or 8 years old, that fished most of the night with his father and was still on the pier around 11 fishing hard.  There was woman who had a short on and he scrambled down the rocks for her to unhook and release the fish.  I was more than impressed.  Refreshing site from all of the other nonsense you see down there.
AKA-PMaloney86 on the shanty
AKA-westernm@$$hole prior to a mod change
Instagram @Patsquatch413

taxid

« Reply #16 on: Aug 16, 2018, 09:05 AM »
Everybody complains about the younger generation but they always turn out O.K. Even Socrates had this to say:

“The children now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise.”

I used to look like this, was a lead singer in a rock n roll band, but never did drugs. So appearances can be deceiving. I think I turned out O.K.

All kids need is some guidance and parents that care. The wife is a teacher. The kids who's parents don't care are usually, but not always the poorer students.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

maxma

« Reply #17 on: Aug 16, 2018, 03:02 PM »
Hey that was a nice 90' mustache!

taxid

« Reply #18 on: Aug 26, 2018, 08:58 AM »
1976 or 77' actually.

“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Swampking89

« Reply #19 on: Aug 27, 2018, 04:47 PM »
I've had that same do since then!! Just not as long!! ( still have enough hair, just white!!)

MrE1979

• If it was easy they would call it catching.
« Reply #20 on: Aug 28, 2018, 02:04 PM »
Doesn’t get any better than that Alan.  My 3 girls love fishing.
It is MY responsibility as a fisherman to make sure my children can enjoy fishing years from now.  Help make sure your kids can fish.  If you see something ILLEGAL Contact the Massachusetts Environmental Police Radio Room at 1-800-632-8075 at any hour of the day.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.