FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Just got back in town  (Read 1772 times)

abishop

Just got back in town
« on: Aug 19, 2018, 04:36 PM »
Three days gone without checking the computer for new posts. Not A ONE NEW POST WHAT IS HAPPENING?

tater140

Re: Just got back in town
« Reply #1 on: Aug 20, 2018, 07:04 AM »
I have only been a handful of times this summer.  Looking to get back out on a regular basis here soon, I will try and post some pics and reports when I do.

RoeBoat

« Reply #2 on: Aug 20, 2018, 08:45 PM »
Dog days of summer!  Fished lake Gage this weekend for a few hours.  Caught some bass, smallmouth, largemouth,  and the rock variety.   Good to get out on the water.

indianahooker

« Reply #3 on: Aug 21, 2018, 05:34 AM »
lol i was watching that too.  its drying away as with other fishing sites.  some people are recognizing the harm its causing the sport.

not to mention the couch potatoes that post, asking if the bite is on, so they dont have to waste their time and money finding out.  or the noobies that troll for info, from real fishermen, only to post that info on facebook and look like a pro. 

fishinator

« Reply #4 on: Aug 21, 2018, 09:15 AM »
I'm a 3 seasons fisherman. and summer is not one of them. I still check in here often just to see what's going on.

bigr

« Reply #5 on: Aug 21, 2018, 01:24 PM »
labor day will start my fall fishing season.

fishinator

« Reply #6 on: Aug 21, 2018, 04:21 PM »
labor day will start my fall fishing season.
When I can go outside and not immediately start sweating is when fall fishing begins for me!

Boomer

« Reply #7 on: Aug 21, 2018, 07:42 PM »
I was just watching the news. With all that is going on . . . I think we all need to sit by the water and fish awhile.  Nothing like a good day on the water with other fishermen/fisherwomen. Everyone is happy for the person who catches a fish - no matter what size or species. Just relax and have fun.

bigr

« Reply #8 on: Aug 22, 2018, 01:22 PM »
It's not news. It's entertainment television. The weather channel is the closest you'll get to news and even its hyped up so much you can only take bits and pcs as accurate. Rarely do I take in the noise. Your right about the sitting by the water or in the woods.

tater140

« Reply #9 on: Aug 23, 2018, 08:29 AM »
We cut the cable/dish thing out about 4 years ago.  I watch very little tv anymore, and have found plenty of other things to occupy my time.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.