FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: CCC  (Read 1495 times)

BOULDERDASH

CCC
« on: May 17, 2009, 05:07 PM »
I fished the Cape Cod Canal today for about 5 hours .the fishing was slow i caught 3 stripers all about 24" I fished from the railroad bridge to the herring run.I was using 9 inch storm swim baits.It was nice to get out even though the fish weren't  bitting

BOULDERDASH

Re: CCC
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2009, 07:33 PM »
I fished sunday at the canal .This is the first week i have seen a bunch of fish caught.most of the fish have been on the morning tide . I didnt get there till the top of the high tide so i missed the big bite but i still manged a couple of small stripers and a blue.

BOULDERDASH

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2009, 04:37 PM »
very slow today , i only saw one fish caught today and it was on herring! I saw 6 people  using herring today?

bogmanjr

• KET-CHEN-ENY ?
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2009, 12:56 PM »
Hit the ditch last evening with the wife and kids,fished an hour before to an hour after after slack and never had a bump. seemed real slow with everyone i talked to. :'(   Got the boat out of the barn today,all tuned up and ready to go so i'll be a little more mobile now!

bogmanjr

• KET-CHEN-ENY ?
« Reply #4 on: Jun 01, 2009, 07:36 AM »
very slow today , i only saw one fish caught today and it was on herring! I saw 6 people  using herring today?

Guess there is always some that can't play by the rule's!!!

Clousseau

« Reply #5 on: Jun 01, 2009, 05:33 PM »
Just got back from four days of fishing the ditch. Spent dawn, dusk, dark, and daylight, fishing different tides in different directions. Fished topwaters, jigs, and sluggos. Spent time from the Scussett Beach campground to the Herring Run. Caught a couple of schoolies, action real slow up and down the ditch. Heard it was great last week!

BOULDERDASH

« Reply #6 on: Jun 02, 2009, 12:25 PM »
last Monday the holiday, there were lots of big fish caught   i saw people with doubles on fish over 40". I went to plymouth bay sunday and it was OK fishing got a bunch of schoolies and one keeper. the funny thing was I was fishing for flounder because i needed a break from the canal. Its tough to keep bass on with such a small wire hook. I hear people that are trolling  the bay with live mackerels are catching some nice fish.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.