FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: NY Proposed changes  (Read 10497 times)

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
Re: NY Proposed changes
« Reply #60 on: Jan 03, 2022, 02:10 PM »
Mac is a relentless ball buster. It’s probably his most endearing quality.
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Mac Attack

« Reply #61 on: Jan 03, 2022, 03:35 PM »
 :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:

ok...........carry on.   8)

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #62 on: Jan 03, 2022, 04:06 PM »
Might be his only endearing quality.

But that’s ok. At least he’s honest……..at the very least.
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

fishinjohn

« Reply #63 on: Jan 03, 2022, 05:02 PM »

ITS STARTING TO HAPPEN MAC
 :unsure:

gotagetm

« Reply #64 on: Jan 03, 2022, 05:13 PM »
Sure is pretty john!!!! 👍👍👍🤞🤞

KingPerch

« Reply #65 on: Jan 03, 2022, 06:47 PM »
That is a great sight to see!!! 👍🏻
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

fishinjohn

« Reply #66 on: Jan 03, 2022, 07:59 PM »
I think I can hear mac sniffling and pouting... hehehhehehheheh

With ANY LUCK we will get on the ice soon

Mac Attack

« Reply #67 on: Jan 03, 2022, 08:08 PM »
I think I can hear mac sniffling and pouting... hehehhehehheheh

With ANY LUCK we will get on the ice soon

I’m sniffling alright
Also sucking phlegm

d**n covid sux canal water.

fishinjohn

« Reply #68 on: Jan 04, 2022, 04:57 AM »
I’m sniffling alright
Also sucking phlegm

d**n covid sux canal water.
Sorry to hear mac!!!!!!!
Get yourself better

FrankM

« Reply #69 on: Jan 04, 2022, 07:20 AM »
After following all the directives, getting vaccinated and wearing masks, my wife and I both contracted the Chinavirus.. The first night I felt like someone worked me over with a 2X4. The next 2 nights I had the worst sore throat i ever had in my life. Quite a bit of sniffling and coughing throughout but no fever ever. My wife's symptoms were slightly different. Sniffling and coughing, stomach upset & toothache for her. I'm almost 65, she's 69. I personally don't think the vaccines or masks helped at all (they helped Pfizer get rich). I am ready to go back to work tomorrow but have to wear a mask nonstop for the next 5 days. I will comply but it is only to provide others with a false sense of security.  The masks and vaccines did not protect me. However now I have an immune system that is fully armed against all 4 proteins in the Chinavirus instead of just the one spike protein that the Pfizer snake oil allegedly armed my immune system against. This stuff is spreading like wildfire right now but hopefully the end result will be herd immunity. Then we can dispense with the herd gullibility.
Kool Aid Kool Aid, Tastes Great, Wish we had some, can't wait.

taxid

« Reply #70 on: Jan 04, 2022, 08:58 AM »
After following all the directives, getting vaccinated and wearing masks, my wife and I both contracted the Chinavirus.. The first night I felt like someone worked me over with a 2X4. The next 2 nights I had the worst sore throat i ever had in my life. Quite a bit of sniffling and coughing throughout but no fever ever. My wife's symptoms were slightly different. Sniffling and coughing, stomach upset & toothache for her. I'm almost 65, she's 69. I personally don't think the vaccines or masks helped at all (they helped Pfizer get rich). I am ready to go back to work tomorrow but have to wear a mask nonstop for the next 5 days. I will comply but it is only to provide others with a false sense of security.  The masks and vaccines did not protect me. However now I have an immune system that is fully armed against all 4 proteins in the Chinavirus instead of just the one spike protein that the Pfizer snake oil allegedly armed my immune system against. This stuff is spreading like wildfire right now but hopefully the end result will be herd immunity. Then we can dispense with the herd gullibility.

Frank you can disagree, but from the medical literature I have read, you might have been dead now without the vaccine. No vaccine is 100 percent, but apparently this one is keeping a good majority of people out of the ICU. Over 90 percent of those presently in ICU's were NOT vaccinated.

At least for the sake of the hospital ICU staffs that are stressed to the breaking point you didn't make it there. And I'm glad for you that you didn't.

With the possible long term effects of Covid (fatigue, brain fog, organ damage) I think I'll stick with the vaccine.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

FrankM

« Reply #71 on: Jan 04, 2022, 09:21 AM »
All depends on where you obtain your information. With several days of nothing to do and all day to do it I have had plenty of time to study. You are the last person I would turn to for advice.
Kool Aid Kool Aid, Tastes Great, Wish we had some, can't wait.

KingPerch

« Reply #72 on: Jan 04, 2022, 11:02 AM »
Why is it that everything, including fishing talk, have to resort to Covid talk???? 🤯🤯

RG, I’m ready to jump off that bridge You’re trying to sell!!!! OYE!!!!🥴
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

fishinjohn

« Reply #73 on: Jan 04, 2022, 12:19 PM »
Why is it that everything, including fishing talk, have to resort to Covid talk???? 🤯🤯

RG, I’m ready to jump off that bridge You’re trying to sell!!!! OYE!!!!🥴
Its ALL MACS FAULT... hehehehhehehhehehhe
Nice job mac!!!!!!!!!

fishinjohn

« Reply #74 on: Jan 04, 2022, 12:21 PM »
Back to proposed changes... for myself.... I am actually looking forward to the may 1st date for walleye!!! I dont keep them in smaller lakes I fish early season..  I just love the opportunity to legally target them...
Just my .02

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.