FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: navtronics question  (Read 2341 times)

2fastwalleye

navtronics question
« on: Jun 21, 2011, 08:25 AM »
When I put my navtronics hot maps in to my lowrance GPS map pro 3000mt is the card suppose to automaticly read or what cauz it shows me nothing if I go to media card icon I can see the files that's it I need help

OTIS

Re: navtronics question
« Reply #1 on: Jun 21, 2011, 08:46 AM »
I had a similar problem with my Lowrance 334 c igps unit.  It ended up being a problem with the SD card drive.

Can your unit read other SD cards?
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

eyedoktr

« Reply #2 on: Jun 21, 2011, 09:13 AM »
Seeing as how that is an older unit (discontinued) my guess is that you will have to go under settings and choose map. The default is to the Lowrance map. You want to switch that to Navionics (not navtronics). The unit should then read the card.
Pete Lewis

2fastwalleye

« Reply #3 on: Jun 21, 2011, 09:13 AM »

I bought another sd card today I will put it in and try. P put it into my 480m and it don't show up on that one either

eyedoktr

« Reply #4 on: Jun 21, 2011, 11:54 AM »
I bought another sd card today I will put it in and try. P put it into my 480m and it don't show up on that one either

Again, you have to go to menu, settings, select map. The default in the old units is to the Lowrance mapping !!
Pete Lewis

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.