FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: A morning with my girls  (Read 2998 times)

Duck Doctor

• Throbbin' rods and smokin' drags!
Re: A morning with my girls
« Reply #15 on: Aug 02, 2012, 07:52 AM »
FRONT PAGE of the hawkeye - WTG!!!!!!!!

I have yet to see it. We get them  a week or so later than the southen'as
Personal Best NH fish: Rainbow Trout  5lbs 8oz  Brown Trout 6lbs 3oz Lake Trout 10lbs 6oz

beantownfan

« Reply #16 on: Aug 02, 2012, 08:28 AM »
Great post nothing is better then seeing the next generation of fish fanatics out there.......

Duck Doctor

« Reply #17 on: Aug 02, 2012, 01:19 PM »
Great post nothing is better then seeing the next generation of fish fanatics out there.......

I have been catching holy hell for having my girls up and on the water for a 4:30 departure from the docks. If they did not BEG to go out on the boat, I would not push them.  I get them involved as much as I can. This past trip, Rhys learned how to net fish. She has a ways to go but she was "king of the world" in her mind! 

No matter how big the waves, Hunter is happy riding in "my chair" as she calls it. And Rhys....well Rhys like to "wack 'em"

Personal Best NH fish: Rainbow Trout  5lbs 8oz  Brown Trout 6lbs 3oz Lake Trout 10lbs 6oz

Smells Like Fish NH

« Reply #18 on: Aug 02, 2012, 04:49 PM »
People should mind their own business Ben, How the heck do they know if the girls went to bed at 6pm the night before? Of that they are diehards about being on the water with their dad. Screw everyone else and their comments and just enjoy your time with the kids!

Ive had Brady out with me at 4am...He wouldnt of caught that laker at the Winni Derby if we werent on the water at 4am!

-Scott

If anyone is interested in being in a FB group about NH fishing with few limitations and no Richard Craniums...send me a PM... 3000+members strong and growing! Search "New Hampshire Fishing" and ask to join

Duck Doctor

« Reply #19 on: Aug 02, 2012, 05:16 PM »
Rhys loves the sunrises! She actually said during our last outing "can you take a picture of that one Dad because I want to remember that forever!"

big lou

« Reply #20 on: Aug 03, 2012, 07:47 AM »
what Scott said. the hell with them.you'll always be the best dad getting them out to do what they like to do. enjoy them now they grow up way to fast.i see to many parents now a days not involved with there kids at all.keep up the good work Ben.

landlockedsalmon

• Remember we all live downstream.
« Reply #21 on: Aug 03, 2012, 09:26 AM »
Go for it,the heck with what anyone says.I did with my two girls.And they remember all those trips to this day.And they have never said "Dad you woke us up too early"Both my girls learned how to take "NAPS" on the boat too.Some naps would last for hours!!!!!!Enjoy them while you can,and before they discover "boys".Mine are 24 and 21 years old,and they are back to going fishing with Dad,after a few years of "boys".lol.Enjoy it while you can,LLS
if everyone concentrated on the important things in life,there would be a shortage of fishing poles.....

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.