FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Tackle Shortage...  (Read 3054 times)

Steve H.

Re: Tackle Shortage...
« Reply #15 on: Aug 12, 2020, 04:05 PM »
I'd also be interested in a semi-heavy rod and reel setup, conventional reel for like 50lb line. I haven't been able to find anything for that either.

I've got a pair of Penn 320s with 50 lb braid on Slammer rods that are like new.  I'll never use them since I've traded my Sea Pro for a Lund.  Not sure if that's what you're looking for.  Actually, I have a bunch of saltwater stuff I'm never going to use.
It is understood that fishing licenses, gas, bait, etc., all cost money, but try not to let a limit of trout be your only gauge for success. – Ben Nugent, (NH F&G) Regional Fisheries Biologist

Fishermantim

• I go where the water takes me!
« Reply #16 on: Aug 12, 2020, 04:17 PM »
I have enough tackle to last awhile.
The problem is replacing some of my current productive tackle.
Living in MA, I went to the BPS in Foxborough and found the same thing...very barren shelves and little selections.
I went online and ordered what I wanted to have it "shipped to store for pickup".
It took almost 2 weeks, but I got what I wanted.

You might want to see if that is an option you're willing to try.

(For the record, I still have a couple of unopened 9" eel-skin colored Slug-gos I bought many years ago!)
"God is playing to an audience that's afraid to laugh" (George Burns from "Oh, GOD")

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!" - The Existential Blues

lowaccord66

« Reply #17 on: Aug 12, 2020, 08:21 PM »
Lucky man, I’m waiting on a stradic as we speak.

The stradics (one of which is at the bottom of a lake already) were from tackle warehouse.  I think the tranx were too.  Amazon has been getting me what I need too.  I recently ordered a 8 weight tfo and Lamson, pike flies, line ect ect for the ditch pickle classic. 

Rapala7G

« Reply #18 on: Aug 14, 2020, 09:54 PM »
Update 8/14:

I stopped at Dick's Sporting Goods in Concord tonight and found three Rapala #7 golds!

In other news...

Dick's Sporting Goods in Concord is now out of Rapala #7 golds.

They did get a massive shipment of rods. 

It looked a little more normal tonight!

fishsluggos

« Reply #19 on: Aug 29, 2020, 06:53 PM »
Try getting ammo.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.