FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Stanley Cup....Your Three Picks  (Read 12591 times)

chowder_head

Re: Stanley Cup....Your Three Picks
« Reply #30 on: Apr 12, 2006, 03:23 PM »
sorry to disappoint you all, but my sens are gonna skate away with the hardware this year..chara and redden are back, havlat is just a few days away, hasek not far behind..bringin the pain baby!

SYMPTOMS: continual complaints as to need for fresh air, sunshine and relaxation. Patient has blank expressions,sometimes deaf to wife and kids,frequent checking of tackle catalogs. Hangs out in sporting goods stores longer than usual.Secret night phone calls to fishing pals. Mumbles to self. Lies to everyone..NO KNOWN CURE!!

chowder_head

« Reply #31 on: Apr 12, 2006, 03:25 PM »
look for san jose and carolina to make strong showings as well

SYMPTOMS: continual complaints as to need for fresh air, sunshine and relaxation. Patient has blank expressions,sometimes deaf to wife and kids,frequent checking of tackle catalogs. Hangs out in sporting goods stores longer than usual.Secret night phone calls to fishing pals. Mumbles to self. Lies to everyone..NO KNOWN CURE!!

pikemaster789

• MIRC!
« Reply #32 on: Apr 12, 2006, 05:25 PM »
i cant belive that basically nobody picked detroit besides michiganders. isnt detroit still in 1st place?

Fishing is life

MIRC!

fishinboy

• Team MI
« Reply #33 on: Apr 12, 2006, 08:53 PM »
i cant belive that basically nobody picked detroit besides michiganders. isnt detroit still in 1st place?

yup, they locked up the president's trophy, awarded to the team with the best record in the regular season, last night.  This also means that Detroit is guaranteed home-ice advantage in every series of the playoffs.
Ryan

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
« Reply #34 on: Apr 13, 2006, 07:24 AM »
You might want to talk to ChowderHead or the Sens about what it's lile to place first and go home wiht nothing...brace yourself wings fans

blaque

« Reply #35 on: Apr 13, 2006, 09:39 AM »
Im a die hard Sabres fan through and through......so i root for them till the bitter and, but if the sabres dont do it ( and i dont have much hope they will as much as they've improved this year) then the cup belongs in Canada as far as Im concerned.  (anywhere but Montreal lol......please dont let them win it all and milk the win for the next 50 years) By the way, nice goal last night Briere!! If Buffalo doesnt go far........Go Calgary, bring that cup back where it belongs. Makes me sick to think about the Freakin Ducks raising the cup in Aneheim, or The panthers walking out to there cars in shorts after a playoff game and cranking the AC. It aint right............this league is so diluted its crazy. Carolina........geesh........a hurricane belongs no where near an Ice rink .  Detroit, they belong in the league, but weve seen you too many times and were sick of you.

vancouvercanuck

« Reply #36 on: Apr 19, 2006, 03:50 PM »
I'm sticking with my Canucks...................... ::) ;)
"Surveys show that minesweaping draws the most diligent and precise individuals of any profession with employees averaging only one mistake per career." - Author Unknown

PGKris

• Master of the micro leech
« Reply #37 on: Apr 23, 2006, 01:56 PM »
I'm sticking with my Canucks...................... ::) ;)

:pinch: :pinch: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:

You kill me man. Go Habs! Whoo! Killing some stinky caroliny butt ;D

Sailing team

Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.

FarginIcehole

« Reply #38 on: Apr 24, 2006, 06:56 PM »
1- Hartford Whalers
2- Quebec Nordiques
3- Philadelphia Flyers

vancouvercanuck

« Reply #39 on: Apr 25, 2006, 02:29 PM »
1- Vancouver Canucks
2- Hartford Whalers
3- Quebec Nordiques

Should it not be like that?................hehehehhe
"Surveys show that minesweaping draws the most diligent and precise individuals of any profession with employees averaging only one mistake per career." - Author Unknown

fishinfergy

« Reply #40 on: Apr 25, 2006, 03:07 PM »
Yea because at this day in age the canucks did not make the cut.  Maybe next year.   :o :o
Go B's

beerman

• mmmm..........Beer!!
« Reply #41 on: Apr 25, 2006, 03:29 PM »
Yeah go Rangers!!! There is still a chance to beat the devils.(Yeah maybe next year!!)  If the rangers do happen to lose Detroit is going to get the cup. especially since Stevie I is playing awesome and the rest of the team will follow.
I'll have a double Jack and Coke!!

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
« Reply #42 on: Apr 25, 2006, 03:46 PM »
I dont know if you realize this, but Detroit is not in much better shape then the Rangers, that series is 1 and 1 and Detroit had a hard time winning the one they did....

Round 1 is the hardest round in the playoffs, the weaker teams that had to squeek their way in are on a high and looking for blood...I expect atleast 3 upsets in the first round

marshrat

« Reply #43 on: Apr 26, 2006, 05:51 AM »
I dont know if you realize this, but Detroit is not in much better shape then the Rangers, that series is 1 and 1 and Detroit had a hard time winning the one they did....

Round 1 is the hardest round in the playoffs, the weaker teams that had to squeek their way in are on a high and looking for blood...I expect atleast 3 upsets in the first round
One is going to by in Philly
Chris Neal
Twin Tier Angling Board
DON'T LEAVE FISH TO FIND FISH!!!!!

GO TEAM PA

ifishhi

• fall togue on a 6wt.....what a fight!
« Reply #44 on: Apr 26, 2006, 06:19 AM »
go av's

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor