FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 2003-2004 Rocket Hall Of Fame  (Read 8384 times)

The Rocket

Re: 2003-2004 Rocket Hall Of Fame
« Reply #30 on: Jul 09, 2004, 11:16 PM »
I was meeting Terri Clark that night. I had the option of fishing, or meeting her.
I chose wisely. ;)
You can either be the type of person that spends a saturday watching Dr. Phil, eating tofu in your bachelor appartment, or you can be the type that goes fishing.... Your call....The bass are biting...

The Rocket

« Reply #31 on: Jul 09, 2004, 11:29 PM »
Here's one for Big Walleye. It's the rocket livin' it up ice fishing.

You can either be the type of person that spends a saturday watching Dr. Phil, eating tofu in your bachelor appartment, or you can be the type that goes fishing.... Your call....The bass are biting...

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #32 on: Jul 10, 2004, 11:06 PM »
You the man rocket. you the man. 8) 8) 8)
Fishing,Hockey,Beer  is all man needs to survive!!!<br />

The Rocket

« Reply #33 on: Jul 11, 2004, 09:59 PM »
Here's the pitcure of my first Blue Grouse I shot last September. On top of a mountain ;)

The Rocket

« Reply #34 on: Jul 18, 2004, 11:18 AM »
Here's a pitcure from Missouri last spring. It was only after an hour of fishing.

The Rocket

« Reply #35 on: Aug 06, 2004, 06:32 PM »
Here's one that everyone will enjoy. It's a 5lb Channell Cat with about a 15'' White Bass in it ;) I guess when you try to eat somthing that large, you get what's coming :)
It was at our favorite Wiper lake , Nee Noshee  in Colorado.

The Rocket

« Reply #36 on: Aug 20, 2004, 01:33 AM »
Here's another quality one with The Rocket. It is The Rocket with Colorado Avalanche tuff guy Dan Hinote. Sorry, I didn't get a pitcure of the time I met Peter Forsberg.

Trophy Hunter639

« Reply #37 on: Aug 20, 2004, 12:28 PM »
Hey Rocket grat pics once again!You are quite the social butterfly how do you go about meeting all those celebs? ;D

The Rocket

« Reply #38 on: Aug 20, 2004, 08:28 PM »
Luck I guess.
When I met Lanny Mcdonald, It was at a convention before the 01 Nhl All-Star game.
I also met that night, Terry O'Reilly, Red Kelly, Frank Maholvich, and many more.
Dan Hinote was at a Conoco gas station signing autographs. Peter Forsberg was signing autographs at a Ford dealership in 1999. Terri Clark was kinda just luck ;)

Trophy Hunter639

« Reply #39 on: Aug 20, 2004, 08:40 PM »
Hey Rocket talk about being in the right place at the right time!Keep the pics coming.

TroutFishingBear

« Reply #40 on: Aug 22, 2004, 11:52 AM »
I got a couple pics. coming rocket that will sort of match yours. (although not near as good). i have a picture with me and rockies' reliever alan simpson, and I have another one of me with rockies' backup catcher todd green (who later that night hit a homerun), and in that same picture with todd green, shawn estes is in it too, a 13-5 starter for the rockies.

The Rocket

« Reply #41 on: Aug 22, 2004, 11:37 PM »
Cool. I'd like to see that :) There are quite a few people i've met that I havn't gotten pitcures of me with them. Peter Forsberg Nhl Mvp and 2 time Stanley Cup Champ. John-Michael Liles
Rookie of the year canadate and great up-and coming defenseman. Terry O'Reilly Stanley Cup Champion and a former Nhl coach. And for 2 years, I got Christmas Cards from former Avalanche coach Bob Hartley.

The Rocket

« Reply #42 on: Sep 13, 2004, 01:11 PM »
Here's a pic of my brothers 2 huge rainbow's from last winter on the ice. 24'' and fat ;D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/[email protected]/f70df636.jpg

And here's another big load of Wipers from the easten planes of Colorado. Several over 3lbs.

The Rocket

The Rocket

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.