FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Jigwiggler's 2004 Fishing Pics  (Read 10851 times)

crab48

Re: Jigwiggler's 2004 Fishing Pics
« Reply #15 on: Jul 09, 2004, 01:51 PM »
yeah Kevin.....it also don't hurt to be taught and raised by Musky Hunter who is probably the best fisherman on the Susquehanna River and serves as my guide when I visit..that jigwiggler got the right genes ;D ;D ;D ;D...crab

Jigwiggler

« Reply #16 on: Jul 09, 2004, 02:01 PM »
yeah Kevin.....it also don't hurt to be taught and raised by Musky Hunter who is probably the best fisherman on the Susquehanna River and serves as my guide when I visit..that jigwiggler got the right genes ;D ;D ;D ;D...crab

LOL!  Whatever do you mean?  ;D  Yeah, I owe him alot, I wouldn't be anywhere near the fisherman that I am now if it weren't for his teachings.
May your doorknobs smell of fish!!

Jigwiggler

« Reply #17 on: Jul 09, 2004, 04:04 PM »
Thanks Slipbob!  I only hope that I can pass on as much tradition, information and ethics to my children as my father did to me.

Jigwiggler

« Reply #18 on: Aug 24, 2004, 01:01 PM »
OK, I know it's been a while, time is something I have not had alot of this year.  Between work, family and trying to get some fishing in  ;D the pictures kind of got pushed to the side.  The next round is more musky pics from the Susquehanna river from early July.

Here's Muskyhunter with a nice 47" fish, this fish was caught during the MFF tourney but someone who will remain nameless forgot the tape.  :-[ :-\  Sorry dad.  ;D

And another view that better shows the length

Myself with a small-ski  ;D  Man was this fish scrappy!!  I thought it was a much bigger fish when it hit and gave a great, acrobatic fight completely clearing the water 4 times!

And some great action shots from that week.

Ready for take off!!  :o

Playing oppossum  ;)

If the river ever returns to near normal levels before ice up I hope to have some more pics of these awesome fish to share.  Tight lines!!  More to come.  ;)

Hookset

« Reply #19 on: Aug 24, 2004, 01:33 PM »
Great pics, that's a true giant.   Tight lines.
We don't own the Earth, the Earth owns us.
US ARMY Veteran: A Battery 6/32 FA, MLRS

Jigwiggler

« Reply #20 on: Aug 24, 2004, 03:36 PM »
Thanks guys!!

Your dad's musky is a real giant.  He must really know what he's doing to catch fish like that.

You've got that right Slipbob!!  He sure has a knack for muskies.  Bass fishing we're pretty even, for eyes he got a slight edge but, when it comes to musky he flat out whoops me!  I've witnessed him boat numerous 50"+ fish with a biggest of 52 1/2".  :o  Unfortunately his place of business burnt to the ground in 97'.  Along with it 17 musky mounts, 4 walleyes from 10-13 lbs., bass, salmon, trout, several monster bucks, bear, moose, elk, tons of trophies and much more. :'(  Since then he hasn't mounted anything he has caught and has become mostly a C&R fisherman (except for those tasty eating size walleyes  ;) ) or I would have countless pictures to post of our combined trophies.  Although he was thinking about it pretty hard on Sun. when he caught a 24" largemouth (green carp to you ;D ).

You are right, I'm sure the river will clear up as we head into fall.  Can't wait for fat walleyes to start feeding up for the winter.  ;)  I don't fish for musky much then, besides I'd rather catch them in warm water conditions where they can fight to full potential.

grumpymoe

« Reply #21 on: Aug 24, 2004, 04:06 PM »
jigwiggler....i somehow missed replying to this awesome post...i remember looking at some of them awhile ago...what nice pics and to see the glee on the kids faces..nice family....and a great fishing dad that shares them with us.....BTW...how did you end up at eagle lake one year???...grump

Jigwiggler

« Reply #22 on: Aug 24, 2004, 04:16 PM »
jigwiggler....i somehow missed replying to this awesome post...i remember looking at some of them awhile ago...what nice pics and to see the glee on the kids faces..nice family....and a great fishing dad that shares them with us.....BTW...how did you end up at eagle lake one year???...grump

Thank you Grump!!  You've got some nice pics on here yourself (love those big cats!!) .  I sure do enjoy fishing with my family.

I've never been to eagle lake but was talking to slim slinger about some perch that became fish food there on another thread.  I don't know where it is but, if the fish there have enough of an appetite to devour an entire stringer of perch I want to find it.  ;D

Jigwiggler

« Reply #23 on: Aug 24, 2004, 05:50 PM »
Here is one more I forgot.  Muskyhunter preforming the very difficult "tail grab" while boating a fish for me.  ;D

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #24 on: Aug 24, 2004, 07:17 PM »
jigwiggler very well done. I love those pics. man keep those coming. 8) 8)
Fishing,Hockey,Beer  is all man needs to survive!!!<br />

camo_fish

• Heeeeere Fishy, Fishy, Fishy
« Reply #25 on: Aug 24, 2004, 09:23 PM »
Excellent fish and pictures too. Man, those muskies are hard to catch, way to go.
Tight lines.
Fishing isn't a matter of life or death, it's much more important than that!

I live with FEAR everyday, and sometimes she lets me go fishing!

ChenBassHead

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Bandito Strikes Again!
« Reply #26 on: Aug 26, 2004, 04:18 PM »
Nice pics Josh! That fish of your dad's is a whopper. Looks like I might need to make a trip down to fish the Susky in PA. I live near the headwaters, but there aren't any muskies before Binghamton. I lost one last year on the St. Lawrence River, and I want REDEMPTION!!

-Zach

TroutFishingBear

« Reply #27 on: Aug 26, 2004, 08:13 PM »
Those are some nice fish we have a very few amount of tigers in one lake around here but besides that no muskies.

crab48

« Reply #28 on: Aug 27, 2004, 07:14 AM »
very cool postings, josh....hope to see ya soon....matt

Trophy Hunter639

« Reply #29 on: Aug 27, 2004, 04:11 PM »
Great fish JW awesome to see the whole family out fishing 8) 8) 8)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.