FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Fat Boy's 2011 Fishing Journal...What a Year! Fun...  (Read 10144 times)

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
Fat Boy's 2011 Fishing Journal...What a Year! Fun...
« on: Jun 07, 2011, 10:21 PM »

volume4130

Re: 2011 Largemouth Pics
« Reply #1 on: Jun 08, 2011, 10:47 AM »
Some nice chunky bass there, Kevin, have you been using all the tips from the Bass thread??   ;D

adkRoy

• MFF Mod Team
  • I'd rather be at camp.
« Reply #2 on: Jun 08, 2011, 01:17 PM »
Those are some nice fat bass.

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
« Reply #3 on: Jun 08, 2011, 01:25 PM »
Some nice chunky bass there, Kevin, have you been using all the tips from the Bass thread??   ;D

Thanks! 

LOL, yeah, when I can remember 'em.  Maybe I need to bring my laptop with me!   :w00t:

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4 on: Jun 08, 2011, 03:44 PM »
Some real nice ones.... :clapping: :thumbup_smilie:
I hope I catch some like that next Saturday in the bass torney Im in.... ;D
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

volume4130

« Reply #5 on: Jun 08, 2011, 07:14 PM »
Thanks! 

LOL, yeah, when I can remember 'em.  Maybe I need to bring my laptop with me!   :w00t:

:)  iPhone!!

The Prizz

• Southside Chi-towner
« Reply #6 on: Jun 08, 2011, 09:04 PM »
Very nice Largies, I hope to see a couple of those myself this weekend.....That second picture almost looks like she got whacked by a prop :)....Keep it up...........Prizz
Keep on keeping on!!!!!!!    Prizz

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
« Reply #7 on: Jun 09, 2011, 07:41 AM »
Thanks everyone.  Vol, I do have a droid that I've been using to take the pics, so I could log on if I have to.  I've been using the noggin' with it's internal storage.  Hopefully the processor will hold up a little longer, I'm not getting any younger!

Very nice Largies, I hope to see a couple of those myself this weekend.....That second picture almost looks like she got whacked by a prop :)....Keep it up...........Prizz

Yeah Prizz, that is pretty weird.  I was thinking it may have been a toothy critter that caused them, or maybe bird talons?  We have a bald eagle in the area.  Also, there are herons and cormorants.  The only boats that I've ever seen in here are electric, and those are pretty rare.

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
« Reply #8 on: Jun 09, 2011, 07:43 AM »
Some real nice ones.... :clapping: :thumbup_smilie:
I hope I catch some like that next Saturday in the bass torney Im in.... ;D

Thanks Dom.  Good luck in your tourney.  Make sure to post how you do.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #9 on: Jun 09, 2011, 01:07 PM »
Thanks Dom.  Good luck in your tourney.  Make sure to post how you do.

Thanks Kevin...    I didn't take many pictures at last  years tourney but we came in first place with over 20 pounds with five fish...   Its on my last years picture thread along with a lot of other fish pictures......

http://www.myfishfinder.com/fishing_forum/index.php?topic=32674.0   

Dom...
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
« Reply #10 on: Jun 09, 2011, 03:15 PM »

Thanks Kevin...    I didn't take many pictures at last  years tourney but we came in first place with over 20 pounds with five fish...   Its on my last years picture thread along with a lot of other fish pictures......

http://www.myfishfinder.com/fishing_forum/index.php?topic=32674.0  

Dom...

Good grief!  Nice going, a 4 pound average!  Maybe this year you can duplicate with 10 fish!  What's the bag limit per person, 5?

It's tough to stop and take pics when you've got a deadline.  Heck, I can't even hardly stop and eat anything when I'm on the water much less at a tournament.  It wastes too much fishin' time!  Maybe you can get someone to take pics at the weigh in?

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #11 on: Jun 09, 2011, 03:39 PM »
5 per team..... ;D

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
« Reply #12 on: Jun 09, 2011, 08:26 PM »
5 per team..... ;D

Well that's tough to beat then huh?  Do it again and win!

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #13 on: Jun 15, 2011, 09:02 PM »
  Do it again and win!

Were gonna try..   ;D
I heard you and my buddy Drods  (drobertsinmaryland) have a fishing trip planned...   I hope you guys have a great time...

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #14 on: Jun 25, 2011, 11:06 AM »
Little birdie just tex me and said you guys will have lots of pictures later... ;D   

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.