FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Kodiak Commando's A.K. adventures, check for updates.( big male coho)  (Read 7521 times)

PGKris

• Master of the micro leech
Sweeeeeeet. 8) Gotta love those fatties ;D

Sailing team

Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.

Fishingking

wow great bows catch a few more for me lol
Team NY 
Was that nice enough for you?

Barleydog

• Wishin' I was a fishin'
KC,  Oh so familiar area!  I lived in King Salmon for 4 years.  Worked part time as a guide for bows and kings.  Great river!!!  Did you spend most of your time on the upper river, (above lake camp) or did you fish below rapids camp?  My best fish was a 33" fish caught right after ice out.  They're suckers for black maribou jigs.  Great pics, reminds me of the good ol' days on the Naknek. ;)

Kodiak Commando

• Check your fly
Barleydog are cabins were near the rapids camp. We mostly fished two areas, a group of islands in a place called the Braids and by the red salmon counting shack. I really love that river, i could never see myself living in King salmon but i know i will be back for fall of spring bows in the future.
I've never been to heaven, but i have fished  in  Alaska.

Barleydog

• Wishin' I was a fishin'
Very nice,  Fished the braided area a little.  The bigger fish are up the river towards lake camp.  "If" you get back, see if you can fish by the old abandoned cabins 1/2 mile below lake camp.  HUGE fish!!!!  Add some monster grayling on a 5 wt., nice dollies, and some run-a-way silvers, and it's a great time! ;D

synergyboy10

• summer time flag
that pic of there bear is cool
hurry grab that rod.

www.teamthrillseeker.com

Kodiak Commando

• Check your fly

Species: Coho
Length: 32.5 inches

My father was able to get off work early yesterday so we bombed out the road to a popular lake on the road system. There were lots of boats there but i still managed to catch this male hog in my pontoon boat on a secret fly of mine! We only fished for 3 hours and the fish were real skittish so i wasn't too dissapointed that we only caught 1.
I've never been to heaven, but i have fished  in  Alaska.

PGKris

• Master of the micro leech
Score! Nice job man! :thumbup_smilie:

Sailing team

Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.

pondpro

great pics
Tommy G.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.