FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: shrubs 2005 open water fishing epic ( update first off shore adventur8/28/05 .)  (Read 9956 times)

shrub

• It Aint Easy Being Fat and Greasy
i got out on the C.T rive today with larry and the boat, larry ended up getting two, 1 gill and 1 smallie, i ended up gett 10, 3 gills, 5 small mouth bass that were about 8-10 inces and these to smallies

14.5 inches

and 14 inches

and i found this, always wanted one
She said that if i go fishin one more time she was gonna leave me....whell im gonna miss her!!

Water Wolf

• BE YOURSELF - everyone else is taken.
Good fishing shrub. Those are nice looking bass, what a nice dark brown they are, must have been a real muddy or silty bottom they came from. :)
Calmly Waiting For Opening Day

shrub

my dad went to work on friday morning and his boss Norman (he owns the company) invited us out on his boat tuna fishing, so my dad came home and got me and we met Norman and headed out to the cape, we left the harbor at 6 pm friday night and got back 6 pm saterday night. heres the pics

my dad before we left the dock

trolling

the only two fish we caught trolling, they were albacore tuna

we chummed all friday night and only hooked into one fish, i laned it, it was a blue shark with a etimated wheight of 200 pounds, biggest fish i ever caught  ;D
She said that if i go fishin one more time she was gonna leave me....whell im gonna miss her!!

Hood

shrub that rocks, which canyon did you guys run to?e albies are gonna be good eatin  :)
GUN CONTROL MEANS HITTING YOUR TARGET 

shrub

we ended up going to west atlantis

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.