FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Hard vs. Soft  (Read 4276 times)

PERCH INC.

• Monster Perch Rulz!!!!
Re: Hard vs. Soft
« Reply #15 on: Jun 18, 2005, 03:01 PM »
Started out using hard boxes. Use only soft ones now.  I have one for rivers, one for panfish, one for ice fishing and one with crankbaits!!
Pass it on !! "Hunting and Fishing"

MikeThePike

• Any signs of ice yet?
« Reply #16 on: Jun 19, 2005, 10:46 AM »
I prefer soft myself. Easily allows me to swap boxes for different species/ situations. I usually just carry boxes in my backpack if shore fishing or hiking to a spot where I'll put the cases in one of the 3 soft bags I have if taking the boat out.
Chasing them pigs with fins!

AK isn't coming soon enough....can't wait to fight with 1 grizzly for 100,000 fish instead of 1,000 snaggers for 10.

gillmaniac

• I Don't Go Fishing, I Go Catching!!!
« Reply #17 on: Jun 26, 2005, 10:49 AM »
Soft for sure. I like using the soft better than the hard because the hard when you put your bait in it it usaually smells like plastic unless you spray it.

gill
I am a maniac for gills!!!!

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
« Reply #18 on: Jun 30, 2005, 07:52 AM »
I bought my first soft bag last season and I love it. I like being able to fill the smaller clear boxes and just mix and match for whatever Im fishing for that day. 

mongo

« Reply #19 on: Jun 30, 2005, 09:43 AM »
Started off with the big hard sided boxes and then moved to the soft sided. They sre much easier to exchange bins and take what you want.

FingerLakesBen

« Reply #20 on: Jul 01, 2005, 06:02 PM »
picked up a bass pro XPS 370 soft box this week.  i absolutely love it!  storage everywhere.  i'm gonna have to buy even more stuff to fill it up   ;D

bayonne

« Reply #21 on: Jul 01, 2005, 07:18 PM »
my kid got me one for farthers day havent used it yet the only problem is now i need more stuf to fill all those empty spaces

flipstick

« Reply #22 on: Jul 05, 2005, 07:50 AM »
I've been a fan of the soft bag for years, especially for wading and ice fishing.  I recently bought a large hard box, however, and I think it'll be a bit better for me in the boat.  With the soft bag, I have a tendency to scatter my boxes all over the boat and then I find myself running from one end to another and making a mess.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.