FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Two unwanted anglers fishing my ponds after I went on vacation!  (Read 3548 times)

lowaccord66

My clip is pretty much the same.  Guy trolling past us releases a dead laker...eagle tries to scoop it up.  It was too large so he used his wings to paddle to shore just like the video above.  Eventually he gives up and ends up sitting on quabbin like a duck it was great!

taxid

That is really cool SeaMonkey! Thanks for sharing. I hope my ospreys aren't that determined!  ;D
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

taxid

take some of that 20grand and make you a roll out mesh cover for that pond.  that looks very time consuming to put up for sure.  but why did you use duck tape for osprey?   ;D

we always enjoy your interesting posts taxi :thumbup_smilie:

The local Ace didn't have osprey tape.  ::). I swear they never have what I want!  >:(

Yep a net or shade cloth is definitely a priority for next year. Hopefully even a pole building to move fish tanks out of the basement!
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

SHaRPS

• Honor Respect Loyalty
Taxid,

I have a large pen with Pheasant, Rabbits, Chickens, Pigeons, and Ducks and it is covered with netting to deter hawks and falcons and it works great. I will send you a picture in  day or 2 and I think this is the route you should go, albeit your choice. Last's for years and all you would need is a few posts at what ever height works for you.
Wicked Wec

taxid

Taxid,

I have a large pen with Pheasant, Rabbits, Chickens, Pigeons, and Ducks and it is covered with netting to deter hawks and falcons and it works great. I will send you a picture in  day or 2 and I think this is the route you should go, albeit your choice. Last's for years and all you would need is a few posts at what ever height works for you.

Sharps,

Much appreciated although I know what you are talking about as my dad and I raised pheasants for while years ago.

SHaRPS

• Honor Respect Loyalty
Sweet you just saved me some time! lol

Wicked Wec

taxid

Sweet you just saved me some time! lol

Thanks for thinking of me!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.