MyFishFinder Canada > Ontario

got out fished by my boy.

(1/2) > >>

Goonloon:
Hi all,

My boy and myself hit the logging roads after school yesterday to try and get some partridge. We ddi not get any but I took our rods and some bait so we could fish too.

Fish we did, and my boy put on a shore fishing walleye clinic! Very good feeling to see my boy enjoying his hunting and fishing so much, only a few more years and he will be out with his own buddies, gonna make the most of this time together, pure gold!

VIDEO
https://youtu.be/hhK1gxzq0S4

Mac Attack:
Never a bad thing!!!

Good job and great video.

Thanks.

westernmas:
Net Man Jack has turned into quite the fisherman!!!!  I think I have the same exact expression of disappointment when a pike breaks my line.  Nice work!

Goonloon:

--- Quote from: westernmas on Oct 02, 2015, 11:15 AM ---Net Man Jack has turned into quite the fisherman!!!!  I think I have the same exact expression of disappointment when a pike breaks my line.  Nice work!

--- End quote ---

He was sooooo disappointed bless his heart, he was not leaving until he got another one….don't like seeing him sad, but if it meant one more cast………... :P

jjz:
Great job Simon. Iam always jealous when I watch these videos, dont get me wrong eastern ontario is not bad at all I have 5000 lakes within two hrs of me including bay of quinte, Lake Ontario and the St Lawrence river but the solitude of NW Ont must be amazing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version