MyFishFinder By Species > Walleye

Serious fisherman

(1/3) > >>

Iceman2719:
Judging by the amount of replies,posts & new threads , there must not be many serious fisherman on this site. This is nothing like Ice Shanty.com that gets dozens of new Threads & posts hourly . Aren't there any serious soft water fisherman on this site? I've already got my 2 poles , re spooled work new line. Boats ready to go with new sticker & trolling motor Battery is charged to the hilt ready to go. Hoping to start the new season off work a bang & net some walleyes & perch next Friday.

fishnmachine:
Seriously?  ::)

perchgypsy:

--- Quote from: fishnmachine on Mar 03, 2016, 07:18 PM ---Seriously?  ::)

--- End quote ---
:blink: :blink: :rotflol:
bud people are converting over most are still on ice...
Atleast here in NY
I'm sure you will find someone on here who likes to fish  :unsure: :w00t:

Rags777:
2 poles don't sound to terribly serious to me! That's how many new ones I buy every summer :laugh:, like already mentioned people just haven't got moved over from ice shanty yet, as most "serrious" fisherman do both ;)

stratos122:
Plenty of serious people on this site. Like already  said a lot of people are still ice fishing or just putting the ice gear away and just getting ready for open water. This site never really gets as much traffic as ice shanty but this is a great site with plenty of ''Serious fisherman''.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version