FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: NY Fisherman Hunting and BS'n Thread  (Read 336994 times)

bart

• Gone fish'n, not wish'n
Re: NY Fisherman 2016 Hunting and BS'n Thread
« Reply #225 on: Nov 26, 2016, 06:28 AM »
I never thought you could have too much fun... but PP might be getting pretty close, awesome!
KEEP AMERICA GREAT!  God Bless America!
"Many fish their entire lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."-Henry David Thoreau

fishshack

« Reply #226 on: Nov 26, 2016, 07:32 AM »
That's my kind of surf and turf!!!  Beautiful buck (and jacks) PP. Way to go!!

dirtydeeds

• neckties..contracts...high voltage!
« Reply #227 on: Nov 26, 2016, 07:29 PM »
I never thought you could have too much fun... but PP might be getting pretty close, awesome!
give him the reign's and let him run but he aint never had too much fun!!! Good pics, i just spent the day doing drives to all my buddies.my legs are whooped. we killed one big doe between 6 of us. Ha...i hate doing drives except for the part where we stop by the bar on the way home
done dirt cheap!

Dark Cloud

« Reply #228 on: Nov 27, 2016, 05:48 PM »
Been having trouble with photobucket but here goes. Opening day we both saw 2 bucks but no shots. Didn't get out again till Wednesday afternoon. I took this nice 8 following a doe early afternoon. And dad scored about 46 minutes later  ;D Spent the last few days butchering, making sausage, meatballs, and jerkey...

MFF Quote of the Year - \"Im done with this MORON FEST\" ; Esox V

dirtydeeds

• neckties..contracts...high voltage!
« Reply #229 on: Nov 27, 2016, 05:59 PM »
Nicely done, way to double up with your old man!! Great pics!!
done dirt cheap!

pimplepounder

« Reply #230 on: Nov 27, 2016, 06:30 PM »
Dark Cloud awesome job with you and your father....love to Dr that

pimplepounder

« Reply #231 on: Nov 27, 2016, 06:32 PM »
Meant love to see that..haha

reeleyz

« Reply #232 on: Nov 28, 2016, 05:52 AM »
Awesome job DC and Tank! Congrats.

big_guy_13021

« Reply #233 on: Nov 28, 2016, 07:48 AM »
That is the first deer I ever lost with my muzzle loadeice job..I've had a good season so far I got a total 4 big swamp does and a halfway decent buck with my bow..my good friend bigal and his son wanted to hunt with me last Saturday.so i said ok even though I wasn't gonna hunt at first.so I drop them off I go climb my tree..about 25 minutes before dark I see a deer walk out of the catails I noticed he was really nice buck..i waited paitiants while he was rubbing his horns around in the brush.finally he gave me a shot..the smoke cleared .used my muzzle loader..i sat 10 minutes seen no deer so I said yes I got him..i lowered my gun I made drops down on my climber I see the deer run fall over.i was in a swamp with alot of water so the splashed he leaped he fell over .he done this like 6 times of course my gun was on the ground not loaded.but in total this buck fell over 8 times couldn't stand up straight.then he disappeared into the swamp and high catails.bigal al came over he went the direction I last seen him he seen blood so I tracked him as far as I could out into the high catails I never found him.

bigal409

« Reply #234 on: Nov 28, 2016, 01:13 PM »
That is the first deer I ever lost with my muzzle loadeice job..I've had a good season so far I got a total 4 big swamp does and a halfway decent buck with my bow..my good friend bigal and his son wanted to hunt with me last Saturday.so i said ok even though I wasn't gonna hunt at first.so I drop them off I go climb my tree..about 25 minutes before dark I see a deer walk out of the catails I noticed he was really nice buck..i waited paitiants while he was rubbing his horns around in the brush.finally he gave me a shot..the smoke cleared .used my muzzle loader..i sat 10 minutes seen no deer so I said yes I got him..i lowered my gun I made drops down on my climber I see the deer run fall over.i was in a swamp with alot of water so the splashed he leaped he fell over .he done this like 6 times of course my gun was on the ground not loaded.but in total this buck fell over 8 times couldn't stand up straight.then he disappeared into the swamp and high catails.bigal al came over he went the direction I last seen him he seen blood so I tracked him as far as I could out into the high catails I never found him.
It was a total bummer.  >:( >:( >:(

filetandrelease

« Reply #235 on: Nov 28, 2016, 06:31 PM »

Great pics guys
BA that's sucks

bart

• Gone fish'n, not wish'n
« Reply #236 on: Nov 28, 2016, 08:15 PM »
Dark Cloud, you and your father did well on venison! Very nice pics too... the little ones are getting big!
KEEP AMERICA GREAT!  God Bless America!
"Many fish their entire lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."-Henry David Thoreau

FrankM

« Reply #237 on: Nov 29, 2016, 08:35 AM »
There are way more deer stories on this site than on the My Hunting Forum.
Kool Aid Kool Aid, Tastes Great, Wish we had some, can't wait.

bauls25

• AKA paul23
« Reply #238 on: Nov 29, 2016, 03:03 PM »
Thered be a lot more pages if we didnt have to use Photobucket.  Complete pain in the kiester

Great shooting guys.   Those kids are growing quick.

Mac Attack

« Reply #239 on: Nov 29, 2016, 03:40 PM »

Thered be a lot more pages if we didnt have to use Photobucket.  Complete pain in the kiester

Requiring us to use a 3rd party photo posting website like Photobucket, versus Scott allowing you to upload the photo or videos directly here, saves Scott on TONS of server space and bandwidth.  For him to host all of the photos and videos that are posted here would quadruple the memory requirement of MFF (not to mention IS).
The cost associated with this would have to be absorbed by someone.
Meaning the need for more advertisers and/or maybe a cost to the members.

This site (and IS) is currently still free to us.

My suggestion - if you don't like PB, find and use another photo posting provider, like others do.

BTW, PB is free too.  You get what you pay for.
I use PB, and it's slow.
But for free..................I can live with it.

Just my $0.02

8)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.