FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Chu today...  (Read 3552 times)

JDiperrio

Chu today...
« on: Apr 05, 2010, 06:22 PM »
Hit the Chu today with Seth for a couple hours. We where hoping for a pike with the bait we used today  ;D We had on 6-8inch chubs we had two runs and one was on Seths ocean pole  :laugh: the thing was screaming but lost it on the hook set. He still hasnt popped his cherry on a laker. Hopfully friday he will be able to.

Anyone going out friday and want to meet up in the am? I got the whole day off till about 2, then I got to head to work.

John
John

lavaman

Re: Chu today...
« Reply #1 on: Apr 05, 2010, 06:31 PM »
Hit the Chu today with Seth for a couple hours. We where hoping for a pike with the bait we used today  ;D We had on 6-8inch chubs we had two runs and one was on Seths ocean pole  :laugh: the thing was screaming but lost it on the hook set. He still hasnt popped his cherry on a laker. Hopfully friday he will be able to.

Anyone going out friday and want to meet up in the am? I got the whole day off till about 2, then I got to head to work.

John

i might be able to make some excuses at work and join ya. i gots the feva. ;)

JDiperrio

« Reply #2 on: Apr 05, 2010, 06:33 PM »
Sounds good Kev Just let me know and Ill try to put us on fish better then saturday.
John

lavaman

« Reply #3 on: Apr 05, 2010, 06:37 PM »
Sounds good Kev Just let me know and Ill try to put us on fish better then saturday.

you da man

The Jigger

• Member of the G.O.D.S.
« Reply #4 on: Apr 05, 2010, 06:54 PM »

You will put us on to better fish?

butchy54

• Dead Trout Dont Rise
« Reply #5 on: Apr 05, 2010, 07:11 PM »

John
John you said you would put people on to lakers  have not  seen any YET try using CHICKEN LEGS lol Jiggy told me to do this   Art

JDiperrio

« Reply #6 on: Apr 05, 2010, 07:29 PM »
 :D Kev and Dick both got a laker opening day with me lol I got one the day after. When you gonna make it out to the chu with us? I know Dick is willing to pay you .50 a mile for you to come out this way  ::)
John

The Jigger

• Member of the G.O.D.S.
« Reply #7 on: Apr 05, 2010, 07:45 PM »
:D Kev and Dick both got a laker opening day with me lol I got one the day after. When you gonna make it out to the chu with us? I know Dick is willing to pay you .50 a mile for you to come out this way  ::)

It's up to .75 a mile. The price of gas went up.
I'll probably join you and Kevin on Friday if I'm welcome. ;D

JDiperrio

« Reply #8 on: Apr 05, 2010, 07:47 PM »
Your always welcome to fish with me Dick. You want to try the cellar holes or another spot? Im down for anywhere.
John

butchy54

• Dead Trout Dont Rise
« Reply #9 on: Apr 05, 2010, 07:50 PM »
Things with my dad are not so good so when I can I will spending every day at the rehab with him John so its tough to go right now,but I"ll see you sat for some salt water fishing ;D ;D ;D.I got the jello with  :o :o :o freezing now     Art

butchy54

• Dead Trout Dont Rise
« Reply #10 on: Apr 05, 2010, 07:52 PM »
Your always welcome to fish with me Dick. You want to try the cellar holes or another spot? Im down for anywhere.
WHAT Your Always Welcome youi little kiss a&& thats not what you told me Jdip

JDiperrio

« Reply #11 on: Apr 05, 2010, 07:54 PM »
lol you welcome anytime also Art, I just got to make sure you and Dick plan different days to fish so your not together lol jk.

Hope all goes well with your Father Art Ill keep you guys in my prayers.
John

The Jigger

• Member of the G.O.D.S.
« Reply #12 on: Apr 05, 2010, 08:14 PM »
We'll have to see how the water recedes.
Did you go out to the same spot as Saturday?
Call me if you didn't

JDiperrio

« Reply #13 on: Apr 05, 2010, 08:26 PM »
Same old spot, We just went farther down to the right where the drop off is. Seth definetly lost a good one his line was screaming and we were throwing real big bait that we use for pike lol. Yea we can see what the water does and go from there, either way we should do better with the water calming down and less food in it from no more rain.
John

The Jigger

• Member of the G.O.D.S.
« Reply #14 on: Apr 05, 2010, 09:01 PM »
Same old spot, We just went farther down to the right where the drop off is. Seth definetly lost a good one his line was screaming and we were throwing real big bait that we use for pike lol. Yea we can see what the water does and go from there, either way we should do better with the water calming down and less food in it from no more rain.
Did the water go down at all?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.