FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: What to do, what to do?  (Read 3931 times)

drl823

Re: What to do, what to do?
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2010, 07:37 PM »
yes!!!
Let's go......Dick, Butch, Art, Mark.....you in??

lavaman

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2010, 06:31 AM »

i'm in. by boat or shore? pick a day & time.

GrizlyGarou

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2010, 08:37 AM »

I have a trolling motor and good battery, you need to borrow it Scott?

I appreciate the offer, but I'd have to borrow your boat, too.  I've got nothing that's registered.  I ended up paddling around and letting the wind push me and got about half the pond mapped out and caught a bunch of fish to boot.  Mostly just 4-8 inch perch, but I know what to do with those, and a few other bigger fish mixed in.  I'm sure if I was trying to map while fishing instead of fish while mapping I could have caught some monsters. 

F.R.E.D.

• Get Bent!
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2010, 10:24 AM »

You know I'm ready! I have a guy going on vaca at work next week so I would prefer this week to next unless a weekend. I can find out about going tuesday on monday . . . I know its short notice what ya think?

I appreciate the offer, but I'd have to borrow your boat, too.  I've got nothing that's registered.  I ended up paddling around and letting the wind push me and got about half the pond mapped out and caught a bunch of fish to boot.  Mostly just 4-8 inch perch, but I know what to do with those, and a few other bigger fish mixed in.  I'm sure if I was trying to map while fishing instead of fish while mapping I could have caught some monsters. 

Can we get my boat in?  ;D Its a small 14ft aluminum. :o

GrizlyGarou

« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2010, 10:50 AM »

Can we get my boat in?  ;D Its a small 14ft aluminum. :o

Probably. The ramp's just sand and silt but it seemed pretty firm.  There's pavement for the front wheels of the tow vehicle to be on if you've got it on a trailer.  I saw a couple people carry what looked like a 14 footer across the little beach that's there, too. They took three trip back and forth to get the boat, trolling motor and their gear in though.

F.R.E.D.

• Get Bent!
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2010, 10:55 AM »
Probably. The ramp's just sand and silt but it seemed pretty firm.  There's pavement for the front wheels of the tow vehicle to be on if you've got it on a trailer.  I saw a couple people carry what looked like a 14 footer across the little beach that's there, too. They took three trip back and forth to get the boat, trolling motor and their gear in though.

If you wanna give it a shot sometime just let me know.

GrizlyGarou

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2010, 10:59 AM »
Will do, man.  They were hitting everything we threw at them.  One of the locals even told me he catches 6 pound bass out of there regularly, so there has to be at least 3 pounders in there...

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.