FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: We nailed a jerk tonight  (Read 3571 times)

elevatorman

• Finally made it on to team Lund ! 18 Sport Angler.
Re: We nailed a jerk tonight
« Reply #15 on: Apr 15, 2012, 11:49 AM »
Well Done Troller.  :thumbup_smilie: Dam game Hogs.
Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in awell preserved body; but rather to skid in side ways totally worn out shouting (holy sh*t)  WHAT A RIDE! FISH ON!.

dumbba

« Reply #16 on: Apr 15, 2012, 06:34 PM »
Funny, I was just down at Lake Pearl and an old timer at the boat launch told me the exact same story. He must have been the one there that night. Told me they took 35 home with them and were back at the lake at 7:00 the next morning. My guess is they got away with it. I guess they took them all 'cuz the lake didn't give up any to me. I did take 2 of my Kastmasters though. I feel fishing is a bit of a give and take relationship anyway:-)

TroutTroller

• Lund wc-14 3.5 horse merc...beats any day at work
« Reply #17 on: Apr 15, 2012, 08:05 PM »
Funny, I was just down at Lake Pearl and an old timer at the boat launch told me the exact same story. He must have been the one there that night. Told me they took 35 home with them and were back at the lake at 7:00 the next morning. My guess is they got away with it. I guess they took them all 'cuz the lake didn't give up any to me. I did take 2 of my Kastmasters though. I feel fishing is a bit of a give and take relationship anyway:-)
was he driving a red pick up? also the day the guy went back the warden called me and was enroute to pearl to have a talk with the gentleman ;D

dumbba

« Reply #18 on: Apr 16, 2012, 07:37 AM »
was he driving a red pick up? also the day the guy went back the warden called me and was enroute to pearl to have a talk with the gentleman ;D

No, a gray sedan. He was with his wife but later on a guy in a red pickup truck pulled in and obviously knew this guy. He was fishing with a Kastmaster from a lawnchair:-) Never seen that before. Hopefully the warden had a chat with the trout thieving goof. I want to catch a couple of those browns before they are gone.

ebour

« Reply #19 on: Apr 16, 2012, 08:13 AM »
No, a gray sedan. He was with his wife but later on a guy in a red pickup truck pulled in and obviously knew this guy. He was fishing with a Kastmaster from a lawnchair:-) Never seen that before. Hopefully the warden had a chat with the trout thieving goof. I want to catch a couple of those browns before they are gone.
if u want to u should  my favorite spot had some brookies in it, then some jerk took like 20 and there are no more, I have to work for every follow there, though I did get this nice brown in a caddis fly

TroutTroller

« Reply #20 on: Apr 17, 2012, 10:13 PM »
they have moved out to the 30 ft hole...we tracked 2 big schools of trout sunday caught 5 bows but had a nice brown follow my line in...the 500$ trout is in there still it is a big brown...

striper50trout

• Fish hard, live long!
« Reply #21 on: Apr 18, 2012, 03:55 PM »
500$ trout? 

TroutTroller

« Reply #22 on: Apr 18, 2012, 06:55 PM »
500$ trout? 
yea they put tagged trout in lake pearl

striper50trout

• Fish hard, live long!
« Reply #23 on: Apr 18, 2012, 09:00 PM »
I don't think it a 500$ prize. Usually a 20$ gift certificate for a local tackle shop.

TroutTroller

« Reply #24 on: Apr 19, 2012, 06:19 PM »
they put 500 tag every year...we got 100 fish a few years back...you will see it have pink tag that is the 500 the red and green tags are less

TroutTroller

« Reply #25 on: Apr 19, 2012, 06:20 PM »
ps. no local bait shops in the franklin area ;D all gone accept the lady who sells shiners out of her florist shop next to eagle brook saloon

striper50trout

• Fish hard, live long!
« Reply #26 on: Apr 19, 2012, 08:31 PM »
Keith's Tackle in Millis puts tagged trout in the Charles.

TroutTroller

« Reply #27 on: Apr 20, 2012, 08:46 AM »
charlies in norfolk use to 10 years ago but he closed couple years ago...

Jay Fat City

• 24 States Down, 26 To Go!
« Reply #28 on: Apr 22, 2012, 01:34 PM »
I nabbed a guy for poaching last year ... man that feels good. The guy was catching trout and walking 50 yards down the bank where he was stashing them on a stringer near a storm drain. EPOs and local PD showed up in tandem.

I used to report people for obliterating the bag limit at Jamaica Pond all the time, but it seems like they often take a "We know" approach to that waterbody. No one ever showed up.

Jay
Massachusetts * New Hampshire * Vermont * Connecticut * Florida * Washington * Oregon * California * New York * New Jersey * Utah * Arizona * Nevada * Wyoming * Montana * Idaho * Maryland * West Virginia * Virginia * Maine * Rhode Island * Colorado * New Mexico * Alaska

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.