FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: For those waiting to hit the Chu....  (Read 3490 times)

88fishing

Re: For those waiting to hit the Chu....
« Reply #15 on: Mar 27, 2013, 09:06 PM »
Monster lakers, bows, browns, salmon, white perch lol list goes on it would be a blast i bet

Stealth

• Just a GOD to the end
« Reply #16 on: Mar 27, 2013, 09:10 PM »
Drove over to see my mom at Sterling Rehab today and came across this sign posted at Mud Pond.
If you have great friends, taunt them..... endlessly. Even if you don't have good friends taunt them just for the practice. This is the Gospel according to the GODs.

Baitbucket

« Reply #17 on: Mar 28, 2013, 06:59 AM »
Not sure id pay 100$ to fish anything for a weekend lol.
I would buy an out of state NH license for the season at half that price and fish some of their well populated bodies of water with the same fish.
Drive would be about the same as well..

88fishing

« Reply #18 on: Mar 28, 2013, 09:20 AM »
Id pay 200 for the season id rather ice fish the chu the go up to NH theres some monster fish in the chu that you just cant reach from shore

BOULDERDASH

« Reply #19 on: Mar 28, 2013, 10:23 AM »
totally  bummed about the wait >:(

LENZ

• Member of the G.O.D.S
« Reply #20 on: Mar 28, 2013, 10:57 AM »
bummer i have to wait 2 weeks to be skunked and covered in ticks...

burp
soft water fishin' is for softies

burp

Jschumacher

• Fish often. It's a way of life. Life Member NAFC.
« Reply #21 on: Mar 28, 2013, 09:36 PM »
Id pay 200 for the season id rather ice fish the chu the go up to NH theres some monster fish in the chu that you just cant reach from shore

I agree I'd pay what ever I'd have to. The fish you'd get through the ice out of there would be unreal. Talked with some biologist who were netting  weighing and tagging fish there a couple years ago. Was told by one of them they tagged several at 20+ pounds and a few at 30lbs. You'll never see those 30's from shore and 20's very seldom.
I fish every chance I get and enjoy every time I fish. They call it fishing not catchin

Member of The GODS

trout stalker

« Reply #22 on: Mar 29, 2013, 08:12 AM »
theres areas on the chu where you can reach 60 - 100 ft of water with ease so never say never ........gotta remember those mission spots get fished but not nearly enough to say what can and cant be caught from shore............not to mention im sure that upper 20 - 30 lb fish is looking for something bigger than a med-large shinner not saying it couldnt happen on a small but big fish like big bait ;D

88fishing

« Reply #23 on: Mar 29, 2013, 08:43 AM »
theres areas on the chu where you can reach 60 - 100 ft of water with ease so never say never ........gotta remember those mission spots get fished but not nearly enough to say what can and cant be caught from shore............not to mention im sure that upper 20 - 30 lb fish is looking for something bigger than a med-large shinner not saying it couldnt happen on a small but big fish like big bait ;D
Yeah ive tryed big bait every time i go i have a rod out with a  8-12" bait most of the time fallfish havent gotten a bite yet but ill keep trying

88fishing

« Reply #24 on: Mar 29, 2013, 08:45 AM »
I agree I'd pay what ever I'd have to. The fish you'd get through the ice out of there would be unreal. Talked with some biologist who were netting  weighing and tagging fish there a couple years ago. Was told by one of them they tagged several at 20+ pounds and a few at 30lbs. You'll never see those 30's from shore and 20's very seldom.
Imagine pulling a 30lber thru a hole lol now that would be awsome!

Baitbucket

« Reply #25 on: Mar 29, 2013, 09:14 AM »
Imagine pulling a 30lber thru a hole lol now that would be awsome!

Imagine paying 200$ to fish it for a weekend and getting skunked? lol

88fishing

« Reply #26 on: Mar 29, 2013, 09:25 AM »
Imagine paying 200$ to fish it for a weekend and getting skunked? lol
I dont think i would pay $200 for a weekend i said for the season i agree that you would get skunked more times than not but i think $200 for the ice season would be worth it

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.