FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Tiger musky?  (Read 10240 times)

TroutTroller

• Lund wc-14 3.5 horse merc...beats any day at work
Re: Tiger musky?
« Reply #15 on: Apr 17, 2013, 06:24 PM »
Tigers were put in Massapoag in Sharon.
Also in Lake Pearl in Wrentham and the Nip in Raynham.

88fishing

« Reply #16 on: Apr 17, 2013, 07:49 PM »
There is a diffrence between a pure muskie and a tiger muskie, tigers a a cross between a muskie and a pike and is sterile

re-pete

« Reply #17 on: Apr 17, 2013, 08:34 PM »
if they were stocked in 1999 its very likely there could still be some in there, i dont think people realize how old pike/musky get. People take big pike to get mounted but what they dont realize is thats potentially a 20 year old fish

MrE1979

• If it was easy they would call it catching.
« Reply #18 on: Apr 17, 2013, 09:14 PM »
Yeah knowing my friend he hooked a huge pickerel that is in the Bog.  I have caught a few monsters outta there.  I know they stocked the pike but I don't believe they stocked any Tiger Musky.  I was just double checking before I told him he was a dumb bass.
It is MY responsibility as a fisherman to make sure my children can enjoy fishing years from now.  Help make sure your kids can fish.  If you see something ILLEGAL Contact the Massachusetts Environmental Police Radio Room at 1-800-632-8075 at any hour of the day.

Thun

« Reply #19 on: Apr 27, 2013, 06:56 AM »
I made a mistake with the picture I posted. This is the 21 lb'er my brother in law caught last fall at Chautauqua, the first one I posted was caught in 2011. Please forgive me, I was an offensive lineman if you get my drift!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.