FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: First Annual Fall Gathering (This Weekend!!)  (Read 12610 times)

Stealth

• Just a GOD to the end
Re: First Annual Fall Gathering (This Weekend!!)
« Reply #60 on: Nov 01, 2013, 07:08 PM »
Plan on heading over. 
If you have great friends, taunt them..... endlessly. Even if you don't have good friends taunt them just for the practice. This is the Gospel according to the GODs.

Baitbucket

« Reply #61 on: Nov 02, 2013, 09:56 AM »
We have moved to scar hill for those coming late

striper50trout

• Fish hard, live long!
« Reply #62 on: Nov 02, 2013, 10:44 AM »
Good luck today guys.
Any live updates?

MrE1979

• If it was easy they would call it catching.
« Reply #63 on: Nov 02, 2013, 12:42 PM »
Hey those of you who were at scar hill might wanna check for ticks.  I found one on me on my ride home on the back of my neck and one on me when I got home on my ankle they were both walking around so I had not been bit yet.  Just a heads up for you.
It is MY responsibility as a fisherman to make sure my children can enjoy fishing years from now.  Help make sure your kids can fish.  If you see something ILLEGAL Contact the Massachusetts Environmental Police Radio Room at 1-800-632-8075 at any hour of the day.

Baitbucket

« Reply #64 on: Nov 02, 2013, 03:13 PM »
Only one fish caught but it was a nice one.

Big Bow landed by Stripernut

Jschumacher

• Fish often. It's a way of life. Life Member NAFC.
« Reply #65 on: Nov 02, 2013, 05:29 PM »
Congrats on the nice Bow Allen. Was a nice day. was great to get together with all you guys again Baitbucket, Stripernut , Stealth, ( Jim great you could represent the GODS.) MrE1979 , dumba ( nice to meet and fish with you Charlie ). And although he did not bring a line to wet or Porter Mart to shop at Porter made a guest appearance to say hello and got Ed to bring the dounuts when he came. Jeff great seeing ya. 29 days on the Chu left to fish. 
I fish every chance I get and enjoy every time I fish. They call it fishing not catchin

Member of The GODS

stripernut

« Reply #66 on: Nov 02, 2013, 07:47 PM »
A gorgeous November day and a great group to fish with!
I keep that Rainbow (the first in years) for my 90 year old Grandmother (in-law). Normally when I come home and tell her of the fish I caught and released, she just rolls her eye, not understanding, but today she was very happy with the gift I brought her.

As to the crew of "Bums" that I fished with today, I can't wait to fish with you again, whether it is open water or ice!!!!!

JFeen82

• 4.5lb bow
« Reply #67 on: Nov 02, 2013, 08:32 PM »
Nice looking bow!!

MrE1979

• If it was easy they would call it catching.
« Reply #68 on: Nov 02, 2013, 08:51 PM »
Yup it was a great day even tho (normal for me) I didn't catch anything at the Chu.  I had a great time with a great group of guys.   Allen it was nice to finally meet you. Charlie nice to meet you also.   Will and Jim good to see you guys again. Finally Jeff for the love of god when am I not going to see you?  Just kidding always good to see you not sticking your hand into live electrical panels, or almost falling outta my boat.  Can't wait to fish with you all again soon.  I'll let you all know when Pond X or Pond C freezes over.
It is MY responsibility as a fisherman to make sure my children can enjoy fishing years from now.  Help make sure your kids can fish.  If you see something ILLEGAL Contact the Massachusetts Environmental Police Radio Room at 1-800-632-8075 at any hour of the day.

wally13

« Reply #69 on: Nov 03, 2013, 02:28 AM »
nice bow rainbowtrout good job

lavaman

« Reply #70 on: Nov 03, 2013, 04:07 AM »
nice chu bow allan. too bad the fish did not get the memo that u changed locations. the chu is a unpredictable lady. sounds like I missed a good time. I will be fishing the chu in about 2 weeks if any one wants to join in.

Stealth

• Just a GOD to the end
« Reply #71 on: Nov 03, 2013, 07:34 AM »
Would we like to catch fish? Certainly, but there are times when the fun is happening on shore with friends sharing stories and experiences.  Will, good job getting us out there.  Alan, thanks for the primer on your lures. Great to see everyone.  Won't be long now, we'll be standing on the water and not casting into it.  Glad Alan had at least one fish for us to show for our effort. 
If you have great friends, taunt them..... endlessly. Even if you don't have good friends taunt them just for the practice. This is the Gospel according to the GODs.

Jschumacher

• Fish often. It's a way of life. Life Member NAFC.
« Reply #72 on: Nov 03, 2013, 07:17 PM »
nice chu bow allan. too bad the fish did not get the memo that u changed locations. the chu is a unpredictable lady. sounds like I missed a good time. I will be fishing the chu in about 2 weeks if any one wants to join in.

Just let me know when. I'm in. Dodged the wind cold and yes snow flakes this morning. Well not really the only thing I dodged was the fish. The wind and cold won out LOL
I fish every chance I get and enjoy every time I fish. They call it fishing not catchin

Member of The GODS

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.