FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: The fish of the day was Flounder  (Read 2895 times)

Stealth

• Just a GOD to the end
Re: The fish of the day was Flounder
« Reply #15 on: Jun 23, 2014, 06:09 PM »
Nice work gentlemen.

If you have great friends, taunt them..... endlessly. Even if you don't have good friends taunt them just for the practice. This is the Gospel according to the GODs.

MoreTroutPls

« Reply #16 on: Jun 24, 2014, 03:36 PM »
Made 32 filets with them.  I am amazed at how easy it was to filet them I estimate only about 1% loss of meet. You could see through it when I was done with them. 

Mmmmm, flounder.  Nice!
Everyone believes in something.  I believe I'll go fishing.

MrE1979

• If it was easy they would call it catching.
« Reply #17 on: Jun 24, 2014, 06:48 PM »
Just fried up a batch of them and all I can say is AMAZING!!!  1/2 cup of pancake mix 1/2 cup of corn meal and some adobo fry for 4 minutes.  I was gonna take a pic but they didn't last long enough.
It is MY responsibility as a fisherman to make sure my children can enjoy fishing years from now.  Help make sure your kids can fish.  If you see something ILLEGAL Contact the Massachusetts Environmental Police Radio Room at 1-800-632-8075 at any hour of the day.

Baitbucket

« Reply #18 on: Jun 25, 2014, 06:34 AM »
Ed try this recipe next time.. You may never go back

Melt some butter down to liquid form. Crush up Graham crackers (like the ones you use for smores). Dip the fillet in the butter then coat each side with the crushed graham cracker..
Put a little of the left over butter in the pan and pan fry for a couple mins on each side.

DELICIOUS!!!

Jschumacher

• Fish often. It's a way of life. Life Member NAFC.
« Reply #19 on: Jun 25, 2014, 07:21 AM »
Heading for the Cape tomorrow afternoon until 7/6. Stripers, Fluke, and Sea Bass will be the targets. Just got to figure away to get the boat and travel trailer down at the same time. May have to make a run back for the boat.
I fish every chance I get and enjoy every time I fish. They call it fishing not catchin

Member of The GODS

Baitbucket

« Reply #20 on: Jun 25, 2014, 08:02 AM »
Get a kayak Jeff, toss it and your gear on/in the camper and your good to go =)

Baitbucket

« Reply #21 on: Jun 25, 2014, 08:13 AM »
Also, myself and alot of the kayak guys have had alot of success getting the BSB and fluke in 15-20ft of water. Using 1oz Green bucktails tipped with the White Berkley Gulp Alive 4in Swimming Mullet. You can buy them at Dicks. They come in a tub soaking in their Alive sauce.

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11654517

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.