FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: fishin in ny.  (Read 1683 times)

200fisher

Re: fishin in ny.
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2015, 09:30 PM »

Nice job, Bill.

We went up on April 21st. Got to fish a few hours that day then had a terrific 50 fish (+ or -) day on the 22nd. Much the same as you, lots of fish but nothing real big. Mostly browns and steelheads 3-8 # and a nice atlantic (or was it a landlocked lol?) just under the legal 25". Even had a handful of smallmouths and a big bowfin, believe it or not. Then the lake whipped up with 5-8 footers and snow coming sideways. The forecast was dismal so we came home a couple days early. Spring trips to Lake O are always a roll of the dice.
“Half the people I know are below average"  -Steven Wright

elevatorman

• Finally made it on to team Lund ! 18 Sport Angler.
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2015, 04:46 AM »
Nice job thanks for posting
Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in awell preserved body; but rather to skid in side ways totally worn out shouting (holy sh*t)  WHAT A RIDE! FISH ON!.

JFeen82

• 4.5lb bow
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2015, 09:22 AM »
Nice job Bill! Looks like a good time.

lavaman

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2015, 01:25 PM »
jeff come with us. we are planning a trip in aug. nice work Billy. good redemption trip for all the one you got blown off the lake.

The Jigger

• Member of the G.O.D.S.
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2015, 04:31 PM »
Great trip Bill. Nice fish

Knot there yet

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2015, 11:58 PM »
Been to the river before never the lake .Bucket list is the New York Slam .Long Island for stripers and shark then out west for steelhead and kings. Always thought it would have to be in the fall. Looks like spring is an option if we go out on lake. Looks great good fish too

Jschumacher

• Fish often. It's a way of life. Life Member NAFC.
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2015, 06:34 PM »
jeff come with us. we are planning a trip in aug. nice work Billy. good redemption trip for all the one you got blown off the lake.

Sent you a text. I am definitly in for the August trip.  :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie:
I fish every chance I get and enjoy every time I fish. They call it fishing not catchin

Member of The GODS

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.