FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Hobie newbie  (Read 10719 times)

lowaccord66

Re: Hobie newbie
« Reply #15 on: Aug 04, 2016, 08:37 AM »
Salps again?  ;D

Knot there yet

« Reply #16 on: Aug 04, 2016, 09:06 AM »
Hey "Knot there yet", do you know how that sounds? Like I stole numbers from Pete, you calling me a thief? I know Pete, nice guy, we have never fished together for cod or stripers. What a uncool thing to say about someone, what did I do to you that would make you say I steal other anglers numbers? I have been Guiding for over 20 years and Pete and I don't even fish the same way. Well "Knot there yet", you bet wrong and you should watch who your going to call a thief. This website is here so we can help each other out with this great sport of fishing, not name calling, that is for Fox News, Bravo and elementary school playgrounds.

easy there profiteer. Selling way points come on.How many pro's you know that do that for $$$ on craiglist. You invent a lure sold around the world. I don't think so. So don't put yourself in Pete's league. A pro guide who still guides on daddy's boat come on. I didn't call you thief. I've got waypoints that you have. So is  that's stealing?
Sport not job go back to craiglist$$$$$ hound. Ive been on many guided trips and they were true pro's. Except Lake Okeechobee he drank all my beer. (I don't like captains that drink alcohol on trips) If your a pro act like one. Get off rec. site. I meant we all use some common GPS spots is all I meant.

Baitbucket

« Reply #17 on: Aug 04, 2016, 09:59 AM »
easy there profiteer. Selling way points come on.How many pro's you that do that for $$$ on craiglist. You invent a lure sold around the world. I don't think so. So don't put yourself in Pete's league. A pro guide who still guides on daddy's boat come on. I didn't call you thief. I've got waypoints that you have. So is  that's stealing?
Sport not job go back to craiglist$$$$$ hound. Ive been on many guided trips and they were true pro's. Except Lake Okeechobee he drank all my beer. (I don't like captains that drink alcohol on trips) If your a pro act like one. Get off rec. site. I meant we all use some common GPS spots is all I meant.

You must save all your alcohol drinking for the forums. Like all your posts, this is a compilation of incoherent babble... Like trying to decipher Da Vincis Code.

Selling way points come on.How many pro's you that do that for $$$ on craiglist.
Its a service he offers and people pay for, who cares who they are?

You invent a lure sold around the world
And you/Pete did?

A pro guide who still guides on daddy's boat come on
When you have done something long enough, and are good at it you build a reputation. People literally pay him to come out on their boats to put them on fish..

If your a pro act like one. Get off rec. site.
Your buddy Pete is on these sites, as well as a site sponsor..

I meant we all use some common GPS spots is all I meant.
It seems like this is all you needed to say..

SPN

« Reply #18 on: Aug 04, 2016, 10:11 AM »
This website is here so we can help each other out with this great sport of fishing, not name calling, that is for Fox News, Bravo and elementary school playgrounds.

Don't forget CNN, MSNBC, Politicians, in the  half truths and name calling!!! LOL

but seriously regarding kayaks.......anyone have a Pelican Strike 120?  looking for my first fishing kayak.
Kids Who  Grow up Fishing Hunting and Trapping won't rob little old ladies!!

Baitbucket

« Reply #19 on: Aug 04, 2016, 10:16 AM »
Don't forget CNN, MSNBC, Politicians, in the  half truths and name calling!!! LOL

but seriously regarding kayaks.......anyone have a Pelican Strike 120?  looking for my first fishing kayak.

Are you looking to do salt fishing or freshwater?

SPN

« Reply #20 on: Aug 04, 2016, 10:22 AM »
Are you looking to do salt fishing or freshwater?
freshwater and back bays in southern NJ saltwater...

Baitbucket

« Reply #21 on: Aug 04, 2016, 10:27 AM »
Check out the Basspro Ascend FS12T kayaks. They are a great price and come with the newer Vantage stadium style seats. Much more dry and 100x more comfortable.

http://www.basspro.com/Ascend-FS12T-SitonTop-Kayak-Desert-Storm/product/1512140822/

SPN

« Reply #22 on: Aug 04, 2016, 10:30 AM »
nice thanks!!! I will check it out......

lowaccord66

« Reply #23 on: Aug 04, 2016, 10:48 AM »
Someone please pull up the salps post it will make my day....our CRM at work is hosed and my guys are more useless than some of the posts in this thread...I could use a laugh.

Also I always liked nucanue's product.  Heavy and not comparable to a hobie but def has merit in some applications.

Jjj538

Fishing spots
« Reply #24 on: Aug 04, 2016, 10:58 AM »
Hi,
We will be launching our boat out of Plymouth Ma today. I used to have a web site that talked about where the fish are biting. Does anyone know what the web site is? Or is there another place to look?
Thank you all in advance!
[email protected]
- Jeanne

Baitbucket

Re: Fishing spots
« Reply #25 on: Aug 04, 2016, 11:01 AM »
Hi,
We will be launching our boat out of Plymouth Ma today. I used to have a web site that talked about where the fish are biting. Does anyone know what the web site is? Or is there another place to look?
Thank you all in advance!
[email protected]
- Jeanne

On the Water fishing reports is a pretty good place to start. Calling local bait shops is good too.

http://www.onthewater.com/forecasts/2016/08/cape-cod-fishing-report-august-3-2016/

westernmas

« Reply #26 on: Aug 04, 2016, 11:11 AM »
Someone please pull up the salps post it will make my day....our CRM at work is hosed and my guys are more useless than some of the posts in this thread...I could use a laugh.

Also I always liked nucanue's product.  Heavy and not comparable to a hobie but def has merit in some applications.

HAHAHAHA....http://www.myfishfinder.com/fishing_forum/index.php?topic=69156.0
AKA-PMaloney86 on the shanty
AKA-westernm@$$hole prior to a mod change
Instagram @Patsquatch413

westernmas

« Reply #27 on: Aug 04, 2016, 11:18 AM »
Check out the Basspro Ascend FS12T kayaks. They are a great price and come with the newer Vantage stadium style seats. Much more dry and 100x more comfortable.

http://www.basspro.com/Ascend-FS12T-SitonTop-Kayak-Desert-Storm/product/1512140822/

Thanks for the suggestion.  After catching that striper last weekend I'm definitely thinking I need to invest in a SOT and don't have the cash to put down on something like a Hobie.  I was pretty anxious in my 10 foot sit inside, especially at night.  Luckily the seas were very calm so there wasn't much to worry about.
AKA-PMaloney86 on the shanty
AKA-westernm@$$hole prior to a mod change
Instagram @Patsquatch413

Baitbucket

« Reply #28 on: Aug 04, 2016, 11:23 AM »
I was pretty anxious in my 10 foot sit inside, especially at night.  Luckily the seas were very calm so there wasn't much to worry about.

Yah man, a 10ft SiNK (Sit In Kayak) is pretty sketchy on the salt.

Knot there yet

« Reply #29 on: Aug 04, 2016, 12:02 PM »

Also I always liked nucanue's product.  Heavy and not comparable to a hobie but def has merit in some applications.
the three 4K post amigo's " Dumb and Dumber II", Jon I hear the conn. Board calling for you.
Will I fixed the context sorry. Pro's you know.
 You see Pete pedaling his shop or his service in the forums.
  He did invent.
 I didn't say I did.
Sorry I didn't grow up typing on a one of these thing. Sometime things get jumbled when trying to edit.
Nuts my pet peeve is " my numbers"  never liked anyone that says my number. It's the ocean. But selling someone numbers is crap. Teaching them why certain number work at certain times. So they can go find there own spots.
  Tell old man I love the boat SC. Bought Starcraft awhile
Ago

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.