FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: This group is slow...  (Read 2427 times)

amazinmoose

This group is slow...
« on: Aug 09, 2005, 07:52 AM »
wow i guess im the only redneck hick out there who's been doing all the fishing eh? been all over clinton, the chu, Quabbin, Plum Island, Berlin, Sterling, Worcester, Shewsberry, and a few other small ponds and lakes... ahah im a hardcore fisherman i guess..   cant wait for the fall months when the trout liven up!!  tightlines moose

BJ

Re: This group is slow...
« Reply #1 on: Aug 09, 2005, 09:14 AM »
I havent had the chance to do much fishing this season,but when I did go I always posted. I actually post more on IS even during the summer than I do here. Id rather be icefishing!!! :tipup: :tipup: :tipup:

amazinmoose

« Reply #2 on: Aug 09, 2005, 09:33 AM »
i dont know one fisherman who would'nt rather be out on the ice.. :-)  if i could icefish 365 days  a year id be out there in a shanty castel! :-)

BJ

« Reply #3 on: Aug 09, 2005, 10:44 AM »
I like being on the open water on a boat with a couple of buddies,dont get me wrong. But nothing can beat being on the hardwater with a group of friends. Its like tailgating on ice. Lots to do and lots of food,beer and laughs!

amazinmoose

« Reply #4 on: Aug 09, 2005, 11:10 AM »
ahh tailgating. i was at a patriots game one day tailgating with my dad and his dad..  i was mabye 5 or 6.. these college kids were throwing around the ball, and it kept hitting this older gentelmans table where he was trying to cook, this was back in the late 80's anyways the ball was like a magnet to the mans table. he stood up and picked up a big steak knife( the kind used to filet the big fish :-) ) and told the kids that if the ball hit the table again he was ganna hurt them. a few mins later sure enough the ball hit the table! the old guy got up grabbed the knife and charged the kid and put the knife right in his stomach and lifted him offa the ground and twisted the knife..  it was a hell of a bloddy mess and the old man got arrested blah blah blah..staties everywhere.. man it was crazy. to this day i wont throw a football around well tailgating...  i reamber it like yesterday, that was about 15 years ago..   not many people belive me, but if they were there man.. it was unreal!  -moose

BJ

« Reply #5 on: Aug 09, 2005, 12:53 PM »
Sounds like that guy was off his medicine.

amazinmoose

« Reply #6 on: Aug 09, 2005, 02:31 PM »
aah prolly a litte drunk idk it was years ago.. crazy nuts man.. 

EscapeIsNever

« Reply #7 on: Aug 09, 2005, 08:51 PM »
ive been trying to get out fishing, but not really much luck...hopefully this weekend will bring some change to that...

bring on the ice!!!!!!!
"And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky.
A human being that was given to fly."
-Pearl Jam, Given to Fly

Don't be a Goatboy....eh hem, PJ!

Brian

deerhunter

« Reply #8 on: Aug 10, 2005, 06:28 AM »
that just goes to show ya, don,t mess with us old guys. anyways been out salt water a few times and fresh water once , just beento dam hot. hey brian, what you doing sat. i,m thinking fluking if the weathers right.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.