FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 10+ lbs!!  (Read 12000 times)

archbishop

Re: 10+ lbs!!
« Reply #30 on: Aug 05, 2005, 02:16 PM »
had a 10+ lb smallie on the line a few times tonight, smae fish keept sucking in my fly and running they would spit it out.. could not hook her for the life of me...  bigest bass i ever seen, found a new sopt on the ressi, think shes a honey hole and a half, hell of a walk but thats the ress for ya!  tightlines moose    ps.. i get that fish or one half the size, there will be pictures.. 

so not only do you know, without a scale, that it was a 10+ lbs bass, but that it was the same bass hitting yours and your friends girls bait? wow you are amazing, are you related to dion warwick? whats the power ball numbers for tonight?

amazinmoose

« Reply #31 on: Aug 05, 2005, 02:25 PM »
yup, they call me theamazinmoose for a reason! -tightlines moose

archbishop

« Reply #32 on: Aug 05, 2005, 02:44 PM »
lol ;D          tight lines :tipup:

amazinmoose

« Reply #33 on: Aug 05, 2005, 03:12 PM »
on a serious note though, this fas was huge, had to be a pin fish at least if not a state record. belive me or not.. its your choice. tightlines moose

archbishop

« Reply #34 on: Aug 05, 2005, 03:42 PM »
just gotta be over 8lbs 2oz to be a state record in mass. we got you beat by 2ozs. in NY ;D

devil-man

« Reply #35 on: Aug 05, 2005, 03:50 PM »
belive me or not.. its your choice. 

Thanks for the options.
Umm, no.

amazinmoose

« Reply #36 on: Aug 05, 2005, 03:51 PM »
im not ganna argue fishing in ny is much beter then down here in mass. but the RED SOX ARE STILL NUMBER ONE BABY!!! & what about then PATRIOTS!!??  WOOOOO

amazinmoose

« Reply #37 on: Aug 05, 2005, 03:52 PM »
oh and we have the world record for musky :-P

Grizz

« Reply #38 on: Aug 05, 2005, 04:42 PM »
amazinmoose...WE'RE TAKING THE CHUU RIGHT? WACHUSETTS RES. HAS FISH (SMALLIES)IN ITS BODY OF WATER THAT HAVE'NT EVEN SEEN A LURE! DO YOU RELIZE THAT? THERE ARE BIG FISH IN THERE, NO B.S. BUT MAN A 10LBER IS SOMETHING YOU KEEP TO YOURSELF IF YOUR ON THE... UP AND UP...NO B.S. :-*

archbishop

« Reply #39 on: Aug 05, 2005, 06:42 PM »
oh and we have the world record for musky :-P

who told you that? the world record musky is from wisconsin from 1949 and the ww tiger musky is from somewhere on the wisconsin/michigan border from 1919. is there another musky strain?
http://www.schoolofflyfishing.com/resources/worldfreshrecords.htm

archbishop

« Reply #40 on: Aug 05, 2005, 06:47 PM »
heres another one for ya
http://toothycritters.com/malo.html

bigredfishing

• Screw the BS, let's go fishing.
« Reply #41 on: Aug 05, 2005, 07:14 PM »
arch, compare the weight of the arthur lawton fish (NYS Record muskie) to the current igfa record, the lawton fish is bigger...but the igfa no longer recognizes it.

archbishop

« Reply #42 on: Aug 05, 2005, 07:27 PM »
yeah red but i cant find anywhere that has mass. as the record holder for musky, do you have a thread?
lindz found the thread that had a bigger smallie from tenn. same place as the record holder now but bigger, yet the '69 fish is in the books? also the second thred is to a 70lbs 0oz fish wich is bigger than our 69lbs 15oz by lawton, so why the difference? isnt a world record a world record? why is one a record and another that is bigger not? your the fisheries expert lance not i, why dont they recognize the truely larger fish?

amazinmoose

« Reply #43 on: Aug 05, 2005, 07:53 PM »
amazinmoose...WE'RE TAKING THE CHUU RIGHT? WACHUSETTS RES. HAS FISH (SMALLIES)IN ITS BODY OF WATER THAT HAVE'NT EVEN SEEN A LURE! DO YOU RELIZE THAT? THERE ARE BIG FISH IN THERE, NO B.S. BUT MAN A 10LBER IS SOMETHING YOU KEEP TO YOURSELF IF YOUR ON THE... UP AND UP...NO B.S. :-*
  deff. talking about the Wachusett Ress. i live right next door to her, can see the dam from my bedroom :-) i know all about teh place been fishing it for about 15 years now.. i love it when these outa state know it alls know more about my home water then i do!  tightlines -moose

amazinmoose

« Reply #44 on: Aug 05, 2005, 07:56 PM »
And as for the musky i was reading an article talking about a 27 lb musky through the ice on Pontoosuc Lake
in Pittsfield mass. back in '01  the angler was James Lambert. i belive he has since passed. it was a world record of somesort..  tightlines moose

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.