FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 3 days left!!!  (Read 2400 times)

slipbob

3 days left!!!
« on: Apr 28, 2004, 10:29 AM »
Okay 2 1/2.  How about it oakorchardfishingking I know you're ready?  My plans are to go Saturday evening about 6pm.  I may get myself up real early Saturday but probably not.  The problem with the morining bite is it gets worse with each passing hour from daybreak where the evening bite just gets better.  I would maybe someday try the 12:01 am deal but I know I would fall asleep face first on the bank by 1 am.  I hate getting up real early unless it's for icefishing.  Anyway I can't wait is it Saturday yet?

ShawnM

• MFF Mod Team
  • Captain Of Team Mercer
Re: 3 days left!!!
« Reply #1 on: Apr 28, 2004, 11:10 AM »
I'll be jigging with a worm or  fathead & trolling useing stick bait's &  shallow-running minnow crankbait & using a lighted bobber to suspend a minnow in 5 to 10 feet of water. So we'll see what happen's    ;D
PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals   ;D

Chucker

« Reply #2 on: Apr 28, 2004, 05:38 PM »
Silly walleye guys.  I'll likely be on Otisco, Eaton, Hatch, or someplace nearby.  I've gone almost two months without catching a Northern, and I'm going into withdrawal.

ChenBassHead

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Bandito Strikes Again!
« Reply #3 on: Apr 28, 2004, 06:57 PM »
Chucker-Eatonbrook has northerns? Are you sure that they aren't pickeral? I've never heard of them in there in anything I've read. I know Bradley Brook has them, but didn't realize that Eatonbrook did. I'm going to fish the swamp pretty soon.

-Zach

Chucker

« Reply #4 on: Apr 28, 2004, 08:06 PM »
See?  My excitement got the better of me... No northerns in Eaton.

oakorchardfishking

• "Another satisfied WNY union member."
« Reply #5 on: Apr 29, 2004, 12:02 AM »
slipbob.... im having a real hard time sleeping.... im watching the weather 6 times a day... i have checked the tackle box 5 times a day....rods got new line... if theres a problem with the boat im gonna blame it on PETA for trying to stop me or a simple terrorist act because i have been messing with the boat all day every day for the last 2 weeks.... got the cabin all stocked........ummmmmmmmmmmm....did i forget anything?...lol
yeah, im ready... whoevers on chatauqua, channel 7... i'll catch ya there all weekend+  (staying friday til tuesday).....no, im not an addict!  :o

crappieman12887

« Reply #6 on: Apr 30, 2004, 11:04 AM »
sorry new york post poned there opening day till next may first,they said that there was a guy nick named slibbob looking to hammer them opening day ,and all the walleyes in the state packed there bags and headed south in fear that he might but a hook in them,so until next may they will be save.bob i thought i would just let youknow that way you dont get a ticket for fishing out of season.,and waist your time,by know they should be down around florida [the walleyes that is] bill

fishboy899

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #7 on: Apr 30, 2004, 02:11 PM »
9 hours and counting down I will be on saratoga sunday but racing tomorrow. ???
A 17 yr. old that is addicted already.

fishboy899

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #8 on: Apr 30, 2004, 03:45 PM »
Thanks good luck to all who go out tomorrow :)
A 17 yr. old that is addicted already.

crappieman12887

« Reply #9 on: Apr 30, 2004, 08:19 PM »
sorry new york post poned there opening day till next may first,they said that there was a guy nick named slibbob looking to hammer them opening day ,and all the walleyes in the state packed there bags and headed south in fear that he might but a hook in them,so until next may they will be save.bob i thought i would just let youknow that way you dont get a ticket for fishing out of season.,and waist your time,by know they should be down around florida [the walleyes that is] bill
Alright cman gotta bust my stones eh.  I love it.  Anyway where you going tommorrow bill?  Are you going out for some walleye? The weather looks good nice and warm.
might head out tommorow,i like fishing in a few different rivers ,the canal holds alot of eyes but there not really that big the biggest i ever seen out of there was an 11 ,2oz caucht in comstock under the dam at the locks,but for the most part 3 two six pounds on an average.bill

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.