FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Rico??  (Read 19496 times)

slimjim7461

Re: Rico??
« Reply #105 on: Oct 22, 2005, 04:32 PM »
Another Hawg Head was stuck today at Brookville,its the biggest walleye recorded this year from there.......................               

slimjim7461

« Reply #106 on: Oct 22, 2005, 04:33 PM »

rico

• Give me some lovin'
« Reply #107 on: Oct 22, 2005, 07:45 PM »
nice fish...jimmy you are going to have to teach to catch them!!!!

rico

• Give me some lovin'
« Reply #108 on: Oct 26, 2005, 05:06 PM »
come on now crappie, get out from underneath that rock!  remember it is all done in fun...trust me, the sun will rise tomorrow...dont tell me you have thrown in the towel!  LORD knows i have!

crappie66

• BOILER UP
« Reply #109 on: Oct 27, 2005, 03:58 AM »
Rico, I am still here, not hiding.   But I am looking forward to next year, should be interesting.

We need to win out to be bowl eligible, not sure that will happen.  We can only be the spoiler now, we have gone from the boilermakers, to the PURDUE SPOILERMAKERS.

Still thinking about going to one more game, probably MSU, but I haven't decided yet.  Going to the games tends to get costly fast by the time you pay for gas, smokes, beer, food, and then whatever else my money goes towards that I can't figure out yet.  I dropped close to $800 on my last two trips, that money could have paid for my gas auger I want to get this winter.

Been fishing lately, been a few weeks for me, we fished oakdale dam when I went down to purdue for the ND game, caught some SM bass, and several of those d**n big head carp, all on rattle traps, the wipers we usually get there weren't anywhere to be found.

To your call once more we rally, Alma Mater, hear our praise; Where the Wabash spreads its valley, Filled with joy our voices raise. From the skies in swelling echoes Come the cheers that tell the tale Of your vic'tries and your heroes, Hail Purdue! We sing all hail!

Hail, Hail to Old Purdue! All hail to our old gold and black! Hail, Hail to Old Purdue! Our friendship may she never lack, Ever grateful, ever true, Thus we raise our song anew, Of the days we've spent with you All hail our own Purdue.

When in after years we're turning, Alma Mater, back to you, May our hearts with love be yearning, For the scenes of old Purdue.

Back among your pathways winding, Let us seek what lies before, Fondest hopes and aim e'er finding, While we sing of days of yore.

rico

• Give me some lovin'
« Reply #110 on: Oct 27, 2005, 05:35 AM »
Went fishing about a month ago...put my boat and trailer up...still have my little one out and ready would like to go out on the soft water one last time...by the way do you know the lines to rocky top?  i can seem them to you if you dont. ;D

slimjim7461

« Reply #111 on: Oct 27, 2005, 07:18 AM »
GOOD OLE ROCKY TOP.............................ROCKY TOP TENNESSEE

rico

• Give me some lovin'
« Reply #112 on: Oct 27, 2005, 05:59 PM »
GOOD OLE ROCKY TOP.............................ROCKY TOP TENNESSEE
now that is music to my ears!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor