FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Coho Run  (Read 2392 times)

Jig_Head

Re: Coho Run
« Reply #15 on: Mar 11, 2024, 01:40 PM »
I gave it a go a couple days ago and 5 hours of nothing...saw one fish caught the entire time out and it was a brown caught by someone else

bherr24

« Reply #16 on: Mar 12, 2024, 01:00 PM »
Yeah i have heard its been super slow this year. Starting to wonder if there ever gonna show up close in good numbers. Too warm a winter perhaps? Last year they were going strong mid february.

Jig_Head

« Reply #17 on: Mar 12, 2024, 02:12 PM »
Yeah i have heard its been super slow this year. Starting to wonder if there ever gonna show up close in good numbers. Too warm a winter perhaps? Last year they were going strong mid february.
I went and checked it out again today and it was so muddy and windy. You're right about last February, I remember catching a limit on valentines day last year and my wife (fiancé at the time) sticking it out in the cold with me

staubsaugen

« Reply #18 on: Mar 13, 2024, 04:52 PM »
Took some kids out coho trolling today and managed a couple.  They had a great time and want to go again,  so that's a win!

staubsaugen

« Reply #19 on: Mar 25, 2024, 07:43 AM »
Chased coho again yesterday with 2 friends. Started slow, but once we found fish it became an epic day. Ended with 14 coho and 1 steelhead. Great to be out with friends and grateful to have had a banner day of fishing.
Out of New Buffalo trolling, nearly every lure took fish

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.