• Camp Dog
Re: 9/11
« Reply #2 on: Sep 11, 2019, 09:56 AM »
I will never forget.  :flag:

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3 on: Sep 11, 2019, 10:23 AM »
I was to young to remember Kennedy  but boy I sure remember that.   :flag: :flag:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Badbrad2186

« Reply #4 on: Sep 11, 2019, 10:31 AM »
I will always remember. I was in 9th grade math class when it happened had no clue class ended and went to earth science and teacher had it on the tv. Then went to lunch and then to global history and it was on tv whole 85 minutes of that class 2. Went 4th and last period and English teacher said we were going to be watching coverage in there 2 and I said no thanks walking out going home now.

taxid

« Reply #5 on: Sep 11, 2019, 11:27 AM »
Has anyone noticed that people vividly remember the towers but it seems the crash in PA and the Pentagon is all but forgotten? Obviously there was no visual as it happened like the towers, but still... Or am I wrong?

What's odd is the wife said they had a program yesterday at the high school on 911. All the high school kids that watched it had not been born yet. Time really flies.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

JDK

« Reply #6 on: Sep 11, 2019, 02:18 PM »
I usually end up watching ESPN's The Man in the Red Bandanna at some point in the day.   I don't forget and I don't forgive.

# SAND

zwiggles

« Reply #7 on: Sep 11, 2019, 03:18 PM »
I usually end up watching ESPN's The Man in the Red Bandanna at some point in the day.   I don't forget and I don't forgive.

That documentary gives me chills. If anyone has not seen it I would highly recommend it. The world would be a much better place if they were more people like Welles Crowther.

Stonecat

« Reply #8 on: Sep 11, 2019, 07:55 PM »
Never forget  :'( :'( :'(
  Never forget. 911 ride passed my place tonight [10,000 riders in 2017].
 Most of all, never forget 912,ALL Americans united as one. Nothing like the divisive hate being pushed today. :(

Spider1

« Reply #9 on: Sep 12, 2019, 05:16 AM »
Has anyone noticed that people vividly remember the towers but it seems the crash in PA and the Pentagon is all but forgotten? Obviously there was no visual as it happened like the towers, but still... Or am I wrong?

What's odd is the wife said they had a program yesterday at the high school on 911. All the high school kids that watched it had not been born yet. Time really flies.

No. They are not forgotten. Not by Pennsylvanians, not by the families left behind, not by America. They will never be forgotten.

wallyworld

« Reply #10 on: Sep 12, 2019, 05:33 AM »
Take a ride to Shanksville PA or Washington DC,  they are not forgotten.

fishinjohn

« Reply #11 on: Sep 12, 2019, 05:54 AM »
I believe what taxid is trying to convey is simply that there is DEFINITELY  more said about the Towers attack than there is about the Pennsylvania and Pentagon crash
EITHER WAY
I WILL NEVER FORGET ANY OF IT

taxid

« Reply #12 on: Sep 12, 2019, 08:33 AM »

No. They are not forgotten. Not by Pennsylvanians, not by the families left behind, not by America. They will never be forgotten.

Not from what I see in the media. It's all about the towers.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

taxid

« Reply #13 on: Sep 12, 2019, 08:34 AM »
Take a ride to Shanksville PA or Washington DC,  they are not forgotten.

I said, "all but forgotten." I didn't say they were forgotten by all.

Too bad we didn't see all that on the media. Like I said it's all about the towers probably because it provides a better visual.

At least I didn't get the response like I did from one person on Facebook. Said the crash in Shanksville and the Pentagon never happened. Gotta love people that believe in conspiracy theories.

SHaRPS

• Honor Respect Loyalty
« Reply #14 on: Sep 12, 2019, 08:54 AM »
Taxid - I just think the towers stand out because they were in NY, in the middle of the city and its where it all began.
Wicked Wec

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.