FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Tim Hortons Coffee  (Read 3071 times)

FarginIcehole

Tim Hortons Coffee
« on: Jul 25, 2006, 07:37 PM »
is it just me or is this stuff like crack??? i started drinking it a year ago and now its all i can have.the coffee pot only seems to be on now when company is over.i have bought their coffee and tried making it at home but it just isnt the same. i look forward to the coffe at 5am with the boat in tow as much as i do the fishing.i guess i am an american hooked on all things canadien. labatt blue and timmy hos coffee.

eyedoktr

Re: Tim Hortons Coffee
« Reply #1 on: Jul 26, 2006, 05:45 AM »
It's not just you. Timmy's is excellent coffee. If you have the chance to try it in Canada, it's even better. My walleye tourney partner is from north of Toronto and I swear he can smell a Tim Horton's from 5 miles away.
Pete Lewis

blaque

« Reply #2 on: Jul 26, 2006, 06:46 AM »
Sippin on a large Timmies as i type this.......lol, never leaves my side from teh drive into work till its gone. Somethin aint right. I never even used to drink coffee period, now i cant pass one without hittin the drivethru on the wya into work, and sometimes on the ride home. No joke, i seriously think theres something in it that keeps ya comin back. Like i said, i was never a coffee drinker tilll like 2 years ago when i got a cold, and stopped for a timmies for somethin warm on the throat.......now i spend a minimum 10 bucks a week on the crap........and i mean bare minimumm, thats if i have one large coffee a day....then theres the pick me up  rounds at the office.......they put one just at the corner by my work, so a couple guys will go up and get a topper a few times during the week. Its ridiculous, truly is!

fishryc

« Reply #3 on: Jul 26, 2006, 07:58 AM »
Their Iced Cappucino is pretty good too. For me it's their coffee on the way into work, then their Ice Cap on the way home.
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man; a debt he proposes to pay off with your money".

"Defeat the fear of death and welcome the death of fear.”

G. Gordon Liddy

OTIS

« Reply #4 on: Jul 26, 2006, 08:21 AM »
Is there a Tim Hortons in Syracuse?  We used to stop in there years ago when we went fishing up in Canada.
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

fishryc

« Reply #5 on: Jul 26, 2006, 09:04 AM »
Is there a Tim Hortons in Syracuse?  We used to stop in there years ago when we went fishing up in Canada.

Gotta be. You can't drive two blocks in Western NY / Buffalo / Niagara Falls without passing one.
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man; a debt he proposes to pay off with your money".

G. Gordon Liddy

blaque

« Reply #6 on: Jul 26, 2006, 09:26 AM »
yeah its ridiculous.......i drive 20 miles into work everyday on ONE main road. And from my house to work, i swear to god, i pass 5 Tim hortons. Thats right FIVE!! 4 are standalone locations, and one is inside a gas station but still has a drive thru. I only go by 3 Mcdonalds, and 3 Burger Kings for cryin out loud.......they beat out McD's and BK?????? . Its a little disturbing actually.

eyedoktr

« Reply #7 on: Jul 26, 2006, 09:55 AM »
Their Iced Cappucino is pretty good too. For me it's their coffee on the way into work, then their Ice Cap on the way home.

iced cappucino???? what are you?? a fly fisherman in your L.L.Bean clothing??     :D :D :D
Pete Lewis

RedWolfUSAF

« Reply #8 on: Jul 26, 2006, 10:12 AM »

None around here...Dr Icegeek, If you could be so kind to bring me a large black when you move here and maybe a dozen peanut doughnuts as well..... another staple of WNY that can't be had in CNY.

archbishop

« Reply #9 on: Jul 26, 2006, 10:15 AM »
Gotta be. You can't drive two blocks in Western NY / Buffalo / Niagara Falls without passing one.

amen scott, im waiting for them to start putting stores on the highways and interstates :tipup:

fishryc

« Reply #10 on: Jul 26, 2006, 11:00 AM »
amen scott, im waiting for them to start putting stores on the highways and interstates :tipup:

I think there is a donut war coming up in Western NY.

Dunkin Donuts anounced a couple weeks age that they plan to open 27 new shops in WNY!!

G. Gordon Liddy

fishryc

« Reply #11 on: Jul 26, 2006, 11:06 AM »
iced cappucino???? what are you?? a fly fisherman in your L.L.Bean clothing??     :D :D :D

No L.L.Bean, but I really do have an awful lot of LaCoste polo shirts!! (The ones with the little crocodile embroidered on them; however at 70 bucks a crack, their numbers are dwindling, since, when they wear out, they no longer get replaced these days!)
 But seriously, you've gotta try Tim H's Ice Caps- it's not coffee with ice cubes, it's a Slurpee or slushee type thing made from coffee and they really are good.

G. Gordon Liddy

blaque

« Reply #12 on: Jul 26, 2006, 11:52 AM »
Ice capps, the rich mans timmies at over 2.50 for a medium lol

OTIS

« Reply #13 on: Jul 26, 2006, 12:54 PM »
I'd try them if they were in Syracuse, but it's kinda hard buying coffee when it's free at work.  At 2.50 a pop, that cuts deep into my lure allowance.
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

Pigshanks

• Who stopped payment on my reality check?
« Reply #14 on: Jul 26, 2006, 08:38 PM »
is it just me or is this stuff like crack??? i started drinking it a year ago and now its all i can have.the coffee pot only seems to be on now when company is over.i have bought their coffee and tried making it at home but it just isnt the same. i look forward to the coffe at 5am with the boat in tow as much as i do the fishing.i guess i am an American hooked on all things Canadian. labatt blue and timmy hos coffee.

You are getting sleepy. Now listen to my voice and repeat after me "CANADA IS THE GREATEST AN I WANT SEND YOU MY FISHING GEAR!!!!  Now I will count to ten and you will wake up refreshed, wanting a Timmies, with an urge to go to the post office with your tackle box! :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

ALBERTA  REPORT A POACHER  1-800-642-3800 or #3800 on the TELUS Mobility network (Courtesy of TELUS Mobility)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.