The Fisherman's Wharf > Off-Topic

The Little Wood Shop 2019

(1/339) > >>

rgfixit:
Well, I've started moving back to the garage to get the wood shop up and running. I have several projects in mind already including some feeders, houses, native bee and bug boxes and flower boxes for Mama.   

I've also been asked to build a few trellises which ought to be fun.

Still need to get the drill press, belt disc sander and small tools situated. I'm pondering dust collection yet again. I acquired a big dust collector that was used for a mower blade sharpening station. It's a beastly thing but might be adaptable.

The new Dewalt compound mitre saw needs a permanent home too. Lots to do again.   ;D

Good thing I retired.

Rg

drowndin dots:

What you gave me is awesome, that little top spins for 2 mins without a wobble, and my Wife and niece had a blast trying to figure out the other spinnaroo thing  ;D Thanks again Bob  ;D

rgfixit:
You're welcome.
Did they get the "self winding top" to work?

Here's a video I did on how to use them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=438iFqrMm8Y

Fun stuff.

Rg

rgfixit:
 Cut up some landscape timbers today  to finish the horseshoe pits.

I'm experimenting with a permanent home for the new miter saw. It's a really messy piece of equipment. Best I can do is control it . I repurposed the table saw stand. Pretty stable really. I just set up the Saw horses as out feed tables for the time being.

I'll end up with a system I like. I will say it's a real pleasure to use.

Rg

rgfixit:
Decided to make a couple of Adirondack style chairs for my Bride and I to lounge in at the campfire.

Dug up some plans, made a few templates and cut out some parts.

Got the bases done today.

Just need to fabricate some seat and back slats and they'll be comfy chairs.

Rg

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version