FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Ice fishing Shanty Gardner Ale House 4/18 Gathering Reminder  (Read 9563 times)

JDiperrio

Re: Ice fishing Shanty Gardner Ale House 4/18 Gathering Reminder
« Reply #15 on: Apr 14, 2010, 08:31 PM »
Oh the JZ jiggy is rubbing off on you.Ha Hommie. ::)
 Your the one that should be paying me after last Saturday. :-[
If your good I might show you how to catch a keeper fish on our 5/30 trip. ;D ;D ;D

haha maybe show him how to keep his line from getting tangled with others too, It must hve been annoying for the people he kept tangling lol jk Art
John

The Jigger

• Member of the G.O.D.S.
« Reply #16 on: Apr 14, 2010, 08:36 PM »
haha maybe show him how to keep his line from getting tangled with others too, It must hve been annoying for the people he kept tangling lol jk Art

He gets tangled with himself when he uses two rods in my boat. ;D ;D ;D
Got some PS for bait tonight for the Chu. I'm trying them in the morning.

butchy54

• Dead Trout Dont Rise
« Reply #17 on: Apr 14, 2010, 09:22 PM »
it time you get to bed dip

JDiperrio

« Reply #18 on: Apr 14, 2010, 09:38 PM »
I dont have class till 1pm so I can sleep in the morning and post all night lol
John

pikeking

« Reply #19 on: Apr 15, 2010, 03:15 AM »
Art, are you going to the CHU in the morning on Sunday? I am heading out there on Sunday to fish in the morning and go to the gathering later on. I hope to see you fishing in the morning. If Dippy gives you to much crap I will take care of him ;D
It would be nice to get a group of guys together to try for some Lakers on Sunday morning before the gathering. Hope to see all of you Sunday...
IF FISHING WAS WORK, I\\\'D NEVER BE SICK!!!!!!!!

Stealth

• Just a GOD to the end
« Reply #20 on: Apr 16, 2010, 06:12 AM »
Looking forward to seeing everyone at the gathering.  Probably won't make it to the Chu.   I've been fishing with a new fly rod and still in the learning curve.  I've been hitting local ponds in the kayak.  Maybe I would just put the yak in the Chu and have at it.  I can always claim senior dementia with a touch of Alzheimers.  I just want to know who will bail me out?  Kathy would have no sympathy for this.  See ya at the Ale House.  Here's to ya. 
If you have great friends, taunt them..... endlessly. Even if you don't have good friends taunt them just for the practice. This is the Gospel according to the GODs.

unoman

« Reply #21 on: Apr 16, 2010, 12:13 PM »
I'll bail you out Jim....and youre a neighbor so I can drive you and the kayak home..... ;)

JDiperrio

« Reply #22 on: Apr 16, 2010, 02:54 PM »
haha Ill will bail you out also Jim
John

GrizlyGarou

« Reply #23 on: Apr 16, 2010, 03:42 PM »
Looking forward to seeing everyone at the gathering.  Probably won't make it to the Chu.   I've been fishing with a new fly rod and still in the learning curve.  I've been hitting local ponds in the kayak.  Maybe I would just put the yak in the Chu and have at it.  I can always claim senior dementia with a touch of Alzheimers.  I just want to know who will bail me out?  Kathy would have no sympathy for this.  See ya at the Ale House.  Here's to ya. 

I've got $5 on it.

The Jigger

• Member of the G.O.D.S.
« Reply #24 on: Apr 16, 2010, 09:40 PM »

I was trying for senior citizen shuttles to the Rouke, but he just laughed at me.

JDiperrio

« Reply #25 on: Apr 17, 2010, 08:36 AM »
I was trying for senior citizen shuttles to the Rouke, but he just laughed at me.

haha well soon you will be 65 and it will be my pleasure to push you in a wheel chair to the rouke  :laugh:
John

The Jigger

• Member of the G.O.D.S.
« Reply #26 on: Apr 17, 2010, 09:27 AM »
haha well soon you will be 65 and it will be my pleasure to push you in a wheel chair to the rouke  :laugh:

Only if you mount rod holders on it. ;D

Let me guess,your doing yard work today :(. I'm smoking lakers. Got a 2 pounder after you left,so all those hits must of been rats. I like that spot.

JDiperrio

« Reply #27 on: Apr 17, 2010, 09:31 AM »
haha nice me to that spot is good if all those hits were lakers lol. Na getting the new phone finally talked her into it  ;) soon Ill be on here with my phone so I can check up on here 24/7  ;D
John

The Jigger

• Member of the G.O.D.S.
« Reply #28 on: Apr 17, 2010, 09:35 AM »
haha nice me to that spot is good if all those hits were lakers lol. Na getting the new phone finally talked her into it  ;) soon Ill be on here with my phone so I can check up on here 24/7  ;D
I hope your going to do the yard work now.
Boy your parents spoil you. They are as bad as I am with my kids. ;D ;D

JDiperrio

« Reply #29 on: Apr 17, 2010, 03:02 PM »
Haha I'm doing yard work now. Ya but this phone is my graduation gift for leaving JWU finally
John

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.