FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Ice fishing Shanty Gardner Ale House 4/18 Gathering Reminder  (Read 9564 times)

The Jigger

• Member of the G.O.D.S.
Re: Ice fishing Shanty Gardner Ale House 4/18 Gathering Reminder
« Reply #60 on: Apr 19, 2010, 09:27 PM »
Just gotta find the right woman guys.  If you don't you just have to drive them crazy then they just want you out of the house.  Now they are begging for you to go fishing.  I know this works for me and I 'm pretty sure it works for many others.  Now I just have to make sure that Kathy doesn't see this post.  She'll kick I disagree.  ROFLMAO   It's all good.  

I just e-mailed your post to her. One less ice fisherman on the hard water in 2011 ;D
I agree. If you constantly bug them :cursing: they'll ask you, are you going fishing in the morning?
It worked tonight. I'll be at the Chu in the morning.
By the way the secret is cross your fingers when you say I do. :evil:

JDiperrio

« Reply #61 on: Apr 19, 2010, 10:56 PM »
Good Luck tomorrow at the Chu Ill be calling to get the update.
John

pikeking

« Reply #62 on: Apr 20, 2010, 04:59 AM »
Hey guys, I had a great time on Sunday. It was nice to see all of you again, and meet some new guys as well. I can't wait for the deep sea trip on the 30th.

Art, if there is anything I can do to help, you just let me know. You and your family are in our prayers. It was nice to finally meet your buddy The Jigger. I think he might be even funnier than you. You guys actually look a bit alike too. Are you sure you aren't related?

J-Dip, thanks for taking me to the CHU to try for Lakers. Maybe next time I will catch one! Tell your mother thank you for letting me change at your house too.

It was just nice to get together with a great group of guys and hung around, I mean ladies too! Capt. nice to see you again. We will be fishing the Ct. river next weekend if interested. Have a great fishing season everyone. Bob L.
IF FISHING WAS WORK, I\\\'D NEVER BE SICK!!!!!!!!

JDiperrio

« Reply #63 on: Apr 20, 2010, 09:17 AM »
Good seeing you to Bob sorry I couldn't put you on a laker definetly next time it was a very slow day out there
John

F.R.E.D.

• Get Bent!
« Reply #64 on: Apr 20, 2010, 07:20 PM »
It was nice seeing you all. Jen and myself had a great time, thanks a lot. We missed you Art and wish you well! Look forward to wetting some lines with you guys soon.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.