FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Quabbin  (Read 8812 times)

SpaceGhost

Quabbin
« on: May 06, 2010, 09:28 AM »
Anyone been out or planning on it? Im getting an itch to head out there sometime in the next few weeks.

lavaman

Re: Quabbin
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 09:49 AM »
Anyone been out or planning on it? Im getting an itch to head out there sometime in the next few weeks.

mee tooo. we had a post going on MFF talking about a get together at the Q but it fizzled out. it would be cool to get a group out there double up, rent some boats and get a bragging rights tourney going. we could communicate through a text msg system. who's in?

GrizlyGarou

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 09:52 AM »
mee tooo. we had a post going on MFF talking about a get together at the Q but it fizzled out. it would be cool to get a group out there double up, rent some boats and get a bragging rights tourney going. we could communicate through a text msg system. who's in?

I'd be down.  Might even be able to convince my dad to bring his boat out.  We'd have room for a third person if he did.

SpaceGhost

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 10:00 AM »
Im down. It is something that would have to be planned a good couple weeks in advance for me, though. Between school, baseball practices and games and what not for my kids i have to definitely make sure my calender is open.

JDiperrio

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2010, 10:01 AM »
Sounds good to me
John

lavaman

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2010, 10:02 AM »
I'd be down.  Might even be able to convince my dad to bring his boat out.  We'd have room for a third person if he did.

get ready to fork over $30 just for a boat cleaning certificate. 20hp limit motors, then launching fee. invasive species control but u must know that already. i've been getting my boat ready for years but next yr i think i got it if they don't add any new rules or ban it all together.

butchy54

• Dead Trout Dont Rise
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2010, 10:19 AM »
I know FRED and I will go JDippy are you going to fish from the Dippy 2 that Jiggy bought for you . :rotflol: :rotflol:

butchy54

• Dead Trout Dont Rise
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2010, 10:20 AM »
get ready to fork over $30 just for a boat cleaning certificate. 20hp limit motors, then launching fee. invasive species control but u must know that already. i've been getting my boat ready for years but next yr i think i got it if they don't add any new rules or ban it all together.
Kev did you get those bunks

JDiperrio

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2010, 10:33 AM »
I know FRED and I will go JDippy are you going to fish from the Dippy 2 that Jiggy bought for you . :rotflol: :rotflol:

yea as long as you didnt modify it with cement blocks lol.
John

GrizlyGarou

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2010, 10:46 AM »

I think the first cleaning's free.  I'll have to check the HP on his motor, though, I think it might be a 25.  They won't allow canoes and kayaks out there, will they?

Sounds like renting them is cheaper and easier than using your own.  I bet they planned it that way...

lavaman

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2010, 12:29 PM »
Kev did you get those bunks

IN THE PROCESS OF ORDERING THEM. I'LL DEFINITELY HAVE THEM FOR NEXT YEAR.

lavaman

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2010, 12:30 PM »
I think the first cleaning's free.  I'll have to check the HP on his motor, though, I think it might be a 25.  They won't allow canoes and kayaks out there, will they?

Sounds like renting them is cheaper and easier than using your own.  I bet they planned it that way...

25 IS OK IF IT'S A 4 STROKE. NO TO KAYAKS AND CANOES LAST TIME I CHECKED.

GrizlyGarou

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2010, 12:41 PM »
25 IS OK IF IT'S A 4 STROKE. NO TO KAYAKS AND CANOES LAST TIME I CHECKED.

The Man's always trying to keep me down...

I'll find out about Dad's boat.  Who's going to toss out the first idea for when this is happening?

stripernut

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2010, 12:49 PM »
Count me in with a boat rental. Warm water or cold water species?
Allan

butchy54

• Dead Trout Dont Rise
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2010, 01:13 PM »
IN THE PROCESS OF ORDERING THEM. I'LL DEFINITELY HAVE THEM FOR NEXT YEAR.
I just 2 3footers for guide ons they work slick let me tell ya

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.