FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Northeastern MA Reports  (Read 19402 times)

Mugz

• MFF Mod Team
Northeastern MA Reports
« on: Apr 15, 2005, 12:40 PM »
Post your reports here.............

If you do not wish to have your honey hole revealed then be cautious what and how you post.

Do not be a "Spot Burner"

Example report:

Fished Lake Mugz today. South end. Caught "x" amount of fish, all on Purple 5" Senko's. All fish were caught between 7:00 AM and 11:00 AM. Bite died at 12:00 Noon.

big big rdg

Re: Northeastern MA Reports
« Reply #1 on: Apr 20, 2005, 04:20 PM »
Went fishing at the ipswich river today and caught nothin. A guy there did catch a nice brown trout tho. I'll prob be back there later this week.
FSHON!

big big rdg

« Reply #2 on: Apr 22, 2005, 10:04 AM »
Went trout fishing this morning and got 5 nice rainbows all on yellow power bait. Might go to the ipswich river later today to get some more. Tight Lines
FSHON!

osprey

« Reply #3 on: Apr 22, 2005, 12:09 PM »
Fished some ponds in Haverhill the past couple of weeks, and was very impressed with the size of the rainbows stocked this year. The majority of fish seem to be in the 16"- 17" range. I also fished the Shawsheen River this past week, and the fish that were stocked, were in the 14" - 15" range and were hitting everything I threw at them.

big big rdg

« Reply #4 on: Apr 22, 2005, 01:47 PM »
Went back out for about an hour and fished the ipswich river. I caught a nice 16" brookie. I'm prob gonna try hitting the same spot tmra.
FSHON!

big big rdg

« Reply #5 on: Apr 24, 2005, 03:54 PM »
Went trout fishing today with my brother and Original Fisher Jodoin and we caught 3 rainbows nothing huge but good sized. Nobody was catching much. Yellow power bait was working the best.
FSHON!

big big rdg

« Reply #6 on: Apr 30, 2005, 10:13 AM »
Went bullhead fishing last night at a small pond we caught 5 of them with 2 of them being 12". Was a fun night, first time i ever went bullhead fishing.
FSHON!

big big rdg

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2005, 06:48 PM »
Went out today to a local bass pond and my buddy caught a nice 3lber. Saw some big ones on their beds but they would hit anything. Gonna give it another shot later this week if the weather gets better.
FSHON!

big big rdg

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2005, 09:47 PM »
I'm glad im the only one tellin of reports around here :P. Went fishing today in the brutal weather today and got 2 nice trout. It was windy, cold and miserable but the 2 troutskis made it worth it.
FSHON!

Fisher Christy

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2005, 12:11 PM »
Ok fished the putnahville rezzy today. I caught a nice 14 inch rock bass. Prolly weighed about a pound. Other than that not another hit or fish.

big big rdg

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2005, 08:04 PM »
I never caught a rockbass before are they like sunfish type things? What u catch it on?
FSHON!

Fisher Christy

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2005, 01:55 PM »
They are like big sunfish and they have a wicked underbite when they have their mouth closed it looks like they have no upper lip. I caught it on a crankbait that was colored like a small perch.

Fisher Christy

« Reply #12 on: Jun 01, 2005, 05:18 PM »
Ok went out today to Marblehead and caught a nice size bass. I gonna say he was around 13 inches and weighed just over a pound. Caught it using a 5in red and black rubber worm. I also saw some big bass just sitting around their beds so im thinking they are starting to spawn. I plan on going fishing a lot in the next few days.

big big rdg

« Reply #13 on: Jun 01, 2005, 06:33 PM »
We went to marblehead on friday and we caught prob around 20 fish and a few were prob 3 pounds. They were killin the shiners. Dead or alive.
FSHON!

Fisher Christy

« Reply #14 on: Jun 02, 2005, 02:06 PM »
Yeah i heard about that i had the same thing happen last time i went with shiners i had a 4-5lber on there and my line snapped when i went to grab him. I hope to head there this weekend with some shiners.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.