FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Northeastern MA Reports  (Read 19404 times)

roncarr

• THE BEST FISH IS ALWAYS THE NEXT ONE
Re: Northeastern MA Reports
« Reply #30 on: Jun 14, 2006, 08:49 PM »
big try putting a small trebble on to the main single hook with one tine of the hook facing the rubber of the frog insert it and it shouldnt affect any action of the lure and youl have two more hooks to get the fish try it
STRIPERS ARE MANS BEST FRIEND OR WORST ENEMY

big big rdg

« Reply #31 on: Jun 15, 2006, 01:11 PM »
big try putting a small trebble on to the main single hook with one tine of the hook facing the rubber of the frog insert it and it shouldnt affect any action of the lure and youl have two more hooks to get the fish try it

Thx for the tip im def gonna try it out.
FSHON!

mullen2525

« Reply #32 on: Jun 15, 2006, 03:48 PM »
anyone got any info on ames pond in tewksbury

fishinfergy

« Reply #33 on: Jun 28, 2006, 05:53 PM »
Not that anyone reads the northeast section but, i got a 6.25 lm and my buddy got a 5 at pentucket pond!
Go B's

BJ

« Reply #34 on: Jul 05, 2006, 09:24 AM »
Mullen,Ames has some decent size bass in it. My biggest was a little over 5 from there. Tough getting access to it. Especially with a canoe. Last time we parked on the side of the road and walked the canoe down the hill to the water. But that was about 4 years ago. I have ice fished it trhe last couple of years and parked in the parking lot of one of the nearby companies along the pond. And Fishinfergy,nice job on the largie!! :thumbup_smilie:

nosloed

« Reply #35 on: Apr 24, 2007, 02:24 PM »
Fished Knopps Pond Groton w/pwrbait on Sat. with my son..... just one small rainbow. Saturday before we had five. Although they're small this year compared to past years, they still were enjoyed at the dinner table

nosloed

« Reply #36 on: Apr 28, 2007, 05:56 PM »
another sat  apr 28 at knopps 4 small bows on pwr/bait

BJ

« Reply #37 on: Apr 30, 2007, 10:53 AM »
Fished Knopps saturday too and caught lots of pickerel and a few bass. About 5 bass compared to around 30 pickerel. All caught on rapalas and flatfish.

nosloed

« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2007, 09:02 PM »
4 more bows at Knopps in the afternoon with my son and nephew on pwr/bait all done for the season there next onto the stripers that come into my hometown

BJ

« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2007, 03:47 PM »
Hit Knopps once again today. Lots of bass!! Saw lots of beds but only a few had bass on them but we still did real well today. All 1-2 pounders but plenty of them. All caught on senkos and rapalas.

nosloed

« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2007, 07:46 PM »
Baitfish in but no stripers so hit knopps again with my two sons and nephew limited out on bows, that's it. stripers will be in plus must get out in the boat for the macs. need a batch for the smoker. the boys enjoyed fishin for the bows and will enjoy the feed tuesday.

nalegtx

« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2007, 12:38 AM »
fished the haverhill lakes...lots of bass several over 4 ..........two over 5. Also went in merrimack...hit some schoolies...no keepers....

BJ

« Reply #42 on: Jun 03, 2007, 08:52 AM »
Fished the Merrimack River from the Lawrence ramp. All small bass caught on senkos,rapalas and spinners. Also caught a nice pickerel that weighed 2.9. Just got him in the net when he bit through my line. All fish caught off rocks and none at sandy areas or blowdowns. River was a little low.

BJ

« Reply #43 on: Jun 11, 2007, 09:42 AM »
Hit Knopps again saturday for a few hours before the thunder came. Another average day with average size fish. Still havent seen any big bass this year yet.

BJ

« Reply #44 on: Aug 20, 2007, 03:15 PM »
Another day at Knopps. 20 bass between 3 of us. Fished the mats with senkos and frogs. Caught the biggest bass of the day on a spinnerbait in a deep cove. A nice 4 pounder!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.