FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: gill i got 5/2 about 1 3/4 lbs  (Read 2458 times)

TroutFishingBear

gill i got 5/2 about 1 3/4 lbs
« on: May 11, 2004, 04:52 PM »
He was about 11" and very thick. I caught him on a cordell super spot. baby bass color. I've caught 3 of them within the last week about this size, this being the 2nd biggest. the smallest being abut 9 1/2". (those are the only gills I got in the past week :o what a big gill producing lake :o)

[/img]

oh yeah I forgot to explain why I'm sticking my tongue out! It's because my dad said I wouldn't catch any on such a fast presentation yet! I guess he was wrong :D

The Rocket

Re: gill i got 5/2 about 1 3/4 lbs
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2004, 08:43 PM »
TroutFishingBear.

Did you catch that Bull in Colorado? If so what lake
You can either be the type of person that spends a saturday watching Dr. Phil, eating tofu in your bachelor appartment, or you can be the type that goes fishing.... Your call....The bass are biting...

TroutFishingBear

Re: gill i got 5/2 about 1 3/4 lbs
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2004, 03:14 PM »
TroutFishingBear.

Did you catch that Bull in Colorado? If so what lake

yep, caught him in colorado. Colorado has several lakes with bluegills that average this large, you just have to find them. Go to colorado and lakes and see where I said I fished (lake) and you will know where i caught it. Oh yeah, I figured out exactly what pattern rattle trap it was. It was the lake chub pattern, lol I thought it was largemouth with orange...

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.