FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 2004 Stratos 190fs  (Read 3186 times)

lowaccord66

2004 Stratos 190fs
« on: Jun 23, 2022, 10:28 AM »
Hey all.  Offering up my 2004 stratos 190fs.  Have owned and cared for it for the past 3 seasons.  Previous owners were an older couple that kept it slipped at candlewood lake.  I am the second owner.

The good:

New starter and rectifier, trailer has brakes and is in perfect shape mechanically.  The johnson 150 2 stroke works perfectly.  It has a brand new, broken in SEI lower unit.  Ive only needed to replace the starter and rectifier.  Run 93 with seafoam.  Carbs are flawless.  Seastar hydarlic steering serviced last season, brand new seals.  Works perfectly.  36v minnkota (circa 2014) with spot lock.  Giant agm cranking battery (1500) amp hours.  93sv plus garmin unit (panoptix and livescope compatible) at the console.  Raker H.O prop, flawless not a single ding. 

The not so good:

Its a 2004 boat so the fit and finish isnt perfect but cleaned up it gets compliments all the time.  The 2 stroke is thirsty!  Rpm and water pressure gauges are not operable but that never stopped me.  Couple of stress cracks in the gelcoat.  Some minor oxidation.  Could use trailer tires.

Boat is in CT.  Asking 10k with trailer, cover, garmin, minnkota ect.  It is a fish and ski and I do have the ski kit which I will include.  55 mph boat with 2 guys and gear.

SLAYERFISH

Re: 2004 Stratos 190fs
« Reply #1 on: Aug 05, 2022, 10:23 AM »
Is this the boat that had 2 lower units destroyed? :o

lowaccord66

« Reply #2 on: Aug 05, 2022, 06:19 PM »
Is this the boat that had 2 lower units destroyed? :o

For the record..this boats lower failed a year after I hit rocks on champlain and bent the prop.  The big boats lower was ruined because I am am idoit!

SLAYERFISH

« Reply #3 on: Aug 05, 2022, 07:16 PM »
For the record...this boats lower failed a year after I hit rocks on champlain and bent the prop.  The big boats lower was ruined because I am am idoit!

Honesty is refreshing! :D

lowaccord66

« Reply #4 on: Aug 05, 2022, 07:43 PM »
Honesty is refreshing! :D

Both were rookie mistakes zoomed too far out on tracklines.  I only posted this here because I really didnt want to sell it.  Still dont but would to the right person. 

Jethro

• I fish, therefore I am... always buying gear
« Reply #5 on: Aug 12, 2022, 08:01 AM »
Both were rookie mistakes zoomed too far out on tracklines.  I only posted this here because I really didnt want to sell it.  Still dont but would to the right person.

So let me guess... this site is the only one it's listed on? LOL, that's what I did with my little Starcraft when I listed it and didn't want to sell it. Went unsold for like 2 years and then finally put it on FB Marketplace and it was gone in a week.

lowaccord66

« Reply #6 on: Aug 12, 2022, 11:21 AM »
So let me guess... this site is the only one it's listed on? LOL, that's what I did with my little Starcraft when I listed it and didn't want to sell it. Went unsold for like 2 years and then finally put it on FB Marketplace and it was gone in a week.

100% accurate.  I had a local landscaper in town ask me (didnt even know the guy but he recognized my tahoe)  if Im "ever going to use my bass boat".   Thing is im addicted to the ocean.  I use this boat late Nov to ice up and heavy in September for local pike.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.