FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: NEW HOT SPOT  (Read 3030 times)

Spooled85

Re: NEW HOT SPOT
« Reply #15 on: Apr 17, 2019, 07:33 AM »
Yup ! I actually had a post about this on ice shanty

abishop

« Reply #16 on: Apr 17, 2019, 07:39 AM »
And it continues. Ty for all your replies and you telling me where you caught all your hard earned hot spots, ( if I forgot to thank anyone who told me anything of any value). Dont mean to offend anyone, so all I can say is the lake isn't private.

bigr

« Reply #17 on: Apr 17, 2019, 08:44 AM »
Public water with access? What kind of access? DNR maintained ramp or private ramp. My favorite public hot spots have county owned easement and private pay to put on ramp. Dirt and gravel. One in Wabash county and one in Koskiosko county. Both under 60 acres. Trolling motor only. For me the smaller lakes are easier to work to find out if they could be a hot spot. I have a lead on a small lake over by Bruce lake that sounds promising. I'll let you all know if it becomes a hot spot.

Spooled85

« Reply #18 on: Apr 17, 2019, 10:17 AM »
Good luck on that one big r im pretty sure I know what lake your talking about

bigr

« Reply #19 on: Apr 17, 2019, 11:33 AM »
Takes more than luck even if you know the lake. I've mentioned the names of the lakes I consider my hot spots many time on this forum and have had a few folks show up saying they heard about the lake being great. In almost every case they leave saying this lake sucks. It sucked  because of not knowing how to fish the lake and that's what they will likely never learn. They aren't willing or able to put in the time or attention to details. If a person has the ability competition from those that don't won't effect their fishing success at all. 

Spooled85

« Reply #20 on: Apr 17, 2019, 02:41 PM »
If it's what I have in mind the fishing can be good if you can find a spot to fish 😉

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.