FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 2006 online tourney.  (Read 4460 times)

TGF

• MFF Mod Team
  • I still got my eye on you guys...
2006 online tourney.
« on: May 04, 2006, 10:39 AM »
Heh all you BCers that have time to fish this summer. Why not sign up for the online tourney.

http://www.myfishfinder.com/fishing_forum/index.php?topic=10523.0

PGKris

• Master of the micro leech
Re: 2006 online tourney.
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2006, 07:16 PM »
Where's your buddy tbone? Gone MIA? Back to the furburgers? Fishing has been good. Hit a few bows today up north.... Lots of action out your way TGF....

Sailing team

Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.

TGF

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2006, 09:26 PM »
He is doing some research work with lots of accreditation behind it. I see him at work occasionally all dressed up with no one to show it too ;D
I think in near future we may have to call him Dr Tbone.....not ::) He is talking about the tourney but unsure how much time he can commit.
No steady furburgers yet ;D

bigredfishing

• Screw the BS, let's go fishing.
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2006, 09:52 PM »
Back to the furburgers?

No steady furburgers yet ;D

AHAHAHA I got you Canucks saying it I love it! LOL  :thumbup_smilie:

PGKris

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2006, 12:04 AM »
LOL My furburger just went stale on me so I decided it was time to concentrate on fishing :blink: I will hold up tbone's end of the stick :sleep1: Time for some sturgeon ;D ;D Anytime TGF, let me know.

Sailing team

TGF

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2006, 07:39 AM »
Wish I could fish more but my days will be limited this year :'( :'( :'(

PGKris

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2006, 03:05 PM »
I'm actually off to tumbler ridge come june 5th to work in monkman park sop i will see what i can find for fishies up there :D

Sailing team

TGF

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2006, 04:59 PM »
I planted many trees in that neck of the woods. Oh man that is a beautiful spot. Be sure to check out Kineuso (spelling?) falls. Are you working right in Monkman park or just in Tumbler Ridge? The park is an hours drive by gravel from T-Ridge.
Kineuso falls are taller than Niagra falls in Ontario, not that they like to hear that. Definately take the 14km hike into Monkman lake. You hike above the alpine for half of it then drop down to lake. Well worth it. Murray river is probably good but I have never tried there. Sukunka and Burnt rivers good for dollies and artic grayling. Non stop action for grayling in the Burnt in the right spot ;). But I forget where as was 9 yrs ago now. I could give you rough directions just PM me.
I'm a tad jealous lad. Enjoy your summer and no puter there unless they have satellite? How you gonna post your lunkers for the tourney? If you have to go to Tumbler Ridge for supplies then see if you can access a puter and e-mail to me and I can post for you if ya like.
Lots of Grizzly in the area. Take your camera. Definately not a busy park, even on the weekend ;D

PGKris

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2006, 02:21 AM »
Actually we will be based out of T. Ridge and will be cutting the "Monkman Memorial Trail" through Monkman Park to Fontiniko Creek. Our starting point will be Monkman Lake. Glad to finally know someone who knows where Monkman Park actually is :P
We get choppered in for 10 days camping at a time cutting the trail thru to Fontiniko Creek and Hobi's cabin. The trail will be 40 kms long :o I hope we can get into some good fishing as we're only allowed to work 7 hours per day. Lots of leftover time to fish ;D Hopefully I can find a few nice dollies and find some grayling hotspots. Any good spots you can remember for grayling let me know and I (we) will search them out. Thanks TGF,
Kris

Sailing team

PGKris

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2006, 02:24 AM »
Oh and we're done end of August in time to go back to school so I will make sure I post my fishies then :D

http://www.bcconservationcorps.ca/

Sailing team

TGF

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2006, 03:43 AM »
Man that is cool. I've tried to find that old trail from Fontiniko Creek side a few times. That is awesome they are putting a trail thru :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie:

OK so you don't need help posting for the tourney. Good luck. Good fishing that way but not really for species in tourney :-\

PGKris

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2006, 10:35 PM »
There is a Conservation Corps crew in Dawson Creek as well and they are staying at Tom's Lake (Maybe you know it?) Anyways its full of pike and walleye so I want to hook up with them and see if I can kick some MB butt without leaving BC :D I just want to lay into some grayling.
Kris

Sailing team

tbone

• Canadian
« Reply #12 on: Jun 07, 2006, 12:45 AM »
I'll be around most the summer....been taking weekends off lately. Just got my new tourney card, so let the games begin!...... 8).......
TEAM BRITISH COLUMBIA

tbone

• Canadian
« Reply #13 on: Jun 07, 2006, 12:50 AM »
Hey "MBK" and  AKA "slippery when wet" are you and the rest of the gang ready and signed up?
TEAM BRITISH COLUMBIA

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.