FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: On board chargers  (Read 2386 times)

blaque

On board chargers
« on: May 14, 2006, 07:47 PM »
Opinions on DualPro SE Extreme 10/10/alt. On board chargers.
Running a Minn kota power drive 24 volt 60 lbs. thrust bow mount motor.
Any experience close to this scenario? How about battery recomendations

blaque

Re: On board chargers
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2006, 06:57 AM »
thanks mac, i ordered the dualpro SE Extreme last night. Pretty sure it has all teh features you mentioned. That stay-n-charge , i didnt check it out, but how could it be the cats a$$ for 50 bucks. Im a believer that ya get what ya pay for.......just doesnt seem like it would be what im looking for

camo_fish

• Heeeeere Fishy, Fishy, Fishy
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2006, 07:31 AM »
thanks mac, i ordered the dualpro SE Extreme last night. Pretty sure it has all teh features you mentioned. That stay-n-charge , i didnt check it out, but how could it be the cats a$$ for 50 bucks. Im a believer that ya get what ya pay for.......just doesnt seem like it would be what im looking for
the sty-N-charge is the shen nit, a great product.  :thumbup_smilie:
Fishing isn't a matter of life or death, it's much more important than that!

I live with FEAR everyday, and sometimes she lets me go fishing!

Crestliner

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2006, 10:53 AM »
Some of the more sophistocated charging systems like the dualpro and the many others out there, do the job just fine.  That is, if you have the bucks, the space and technical knowhow to install these systems correctly.  Anyone looking into an on-board charging system would do well to look at the "StayNCharge".  Simple to install, very cost effective and very little space required.  A side bonus is that no heat is generated - ever.  Check out the web site and become an informed consumer.  I just installed one on my new Crestliner and couldn't be more happy.  Their customer service is beyond words. 

jager61

• FB Page: NY Reservoir Trout
Operation of On-Board Chargers?
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2006, 02:45 PM »
Could someone please explain to me how on-board chargers work?  Are they worth the investment and does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks- Mike

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.