FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Best concert  (Read 6855 times)

blaque

Re: Best concert
« Reply #30 on: Jul 05, 2006, 06:58 AM »
It is a strange phenomona isnt it pasquatch? Long gone are the days of guitar solos and talented voices. Ive never been to one of the "new" shows, but ive seen some live DVD's, Hawthorne heights did some live stuff on MTV. Thursday as well, etc......and alot of them......as you said, are "studio" bands. lol. ANother thing thats  funny, is when i go to the record store (underground store) and i can walk out of there with about 24 free sample CD's that bands like the above put out to get there name out. Just shows how many bands are out there right now. Gotta be a heck of a competitive scenario to be givin your music away for free.

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
« Reply #31 on: Jul 05, 2006, 08:02 AM »
Mine is a toss up

1) Eric Clapton...........closed the show with an accustic version of "somewhere over the rainbow" had the crowd silenced

2) Beastie Boys feat: Biz Markie........not only top notch music but funny as hell

bayonne

« Reply #32 on: Jul 05, 2006, 05:35 PM »
#1 pink floyd they cant be beat   steave miller -elo-styxs -elo -queen -alman brothers -chicago and the list is never ending from say 13yrs old till now im going on 47 ive been to hundreds of concerts were i grew up in jersey city nj thier was a stadium that had concerts and beeing close to ny city and philly

CRANKY

« Reply #33 on: Jul 06, 2006, 07:46 AM »
this is an easy one for me, its AC/DC
no other concert has come close

Fishingking

« Reply #34 on: Jul 07, 2006, 02:12 PM »
Wow this is tough Ive seen over 175 bands in concert  I am 24 yrs old and never  got the chance to see all the great  bands from the 70's :( Although I got to see my all time favorite artist Neil Young at Spac 99-00? Great too finally see him live but not one of my top 3

Woodstock 99" crazy 3 days and lots of good bands :)
Korn, Rob Zombie, Videodrone 99?  at Broome county arena in Binghamton  Lots of energy and good show from Korn and Zombie
Dave Mathews @ Vernon Down's racetrack 98-99? Not a huge Dave fan but incredible show 4 hours non stop from The band :)
Team NY 
Was that nice enough for you?

1tigger

• Nothing like a Jitterbug in the dark !!
« Reply #35 on: Jul 07, 2006, 04:36 PM »
My first was Ted Nugent  intensities in ten cities but my favorites were  AC/DC and a show with E.L.O and A band from the U.K. called Rose Tattoo

blaque

« Reply #36 on: Jul 10, 2006, 07:04 AM »
4 hours of Dave Mathews  :pinch: :pinch: lol.  In all seriousness I did see them years ago and they are a very talented group. Tickets were free, so no harm, no foul. But i will admit they put on a professional show. The drummer is sick. 4 hours though?......maybe i read that wrong? But the only thing i can handle for 4 hours or more is wettin a line lol.  ;D

billybono

• just passin time till first ice!!!!!!!
« Reply #37 on: Jul 10, 2006, 04:10 PM »
4 hours of Dave Mathews  :pinch: :pinch: lol.  In all seriousness I did see them years ago and they are a very talented group. Tickets were free, so no harm, no foul. But i will admit they put on a professional show. The drummer is sick. 4 hours though?......maybe i read that wrong? But the only thing i can handle for 4 hours or more is wettin a line lol.  ;D

i wouldent be able to take 4 seconds  myself....and i wouldent go if the tickets were free

billybono

Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms isn't just a government agency...
It's one heck of a party!!

www.myspace.com/billybono

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.