FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Bad boy's  (Read 27017 times)

Slimechaser

• A sconni lawn ornament.
Bad boy's
« on: Aug 11, 2006, 08:52 AM »
You Guy's have been very, very bad. Scott & the mods want you to knock it off.

So be good for goodness sake!
Rockbass - not just another pretty fish!
Got nymph?         I do!

Pikeguy

Re: Bad boy's
« Reply #1 on: Aug 11, 2006, 08:55 AM »
Yeah, you should talk!   ;D

I have changed my evil ways and will return to my once pristine  :angel: like state of mind  ;D

xrhino

• MMMM! Beer!
« Reply #2 on: Aug 11, 2006, 09:05 AM »
Yeah, you should talk!   ;D

I have changed my evil ways and will return to my once pristine  :angel: like state of mind  ;D

That's going to get removed because of the blatant lie! :tipup:
Pain is weakness leaving the body.

High Chancellor of WIRC and Provost of Potent Potable Procurement

Pikeguy

« Reply #3 on: Aug 11, 2006, 09:09 AM »
That's going to get removed because of the blatant lie! :tipup:

:rotflol: :rotflol:

In all seriousness though, things have been getting a little more carried away lately. If asked to cool it, we should cool it.  ;) Beats the heck out of getting banned. Geez, I mean, what would I do? I'd probably get a raise and a promotion for all the work I'd get done  ;D

xrhino

• MMMM! Beer!
« Reply #4 on: Aug 11, 2006, 09:14 AM »
:rotflol: :rotflol:
In all seriousness though, things have been getting a little more carried away lately. If asked to cool it, we should cool it.  ;) Beats the heck out of getting banned.

Agreed.  From here on out consider me as prim and proper as an alter boy.  And now you can't even make that joke you want to anymore.  8)

Pikeguy

« Reply #5 on: Aug 11, 2006, 09:16 AM »
Agreed.  From here on out consider me as prim and proper as an alter boy.  And now you can't even make that joke you want to anymore.  8)

Uh, yeah I can....A PM is hurdling through cyberspace and it's headin right for ya.  ;D

Actually not. lol

Slimechaser

• A sconni lawn ornament.
« Reply #6 on: Aug 11, 2006, 09:20 AM »
Just have to make your fun a little, no, make that allot cleaner!

No more mentioning blankety blank blank blanking and the like!

Before you type it, you must think, "what would the rockbass gods do". Then you will be fine.
Rockbass - not just another pretty fish!
Got nymph?         I do!

pikemaster789

• MIRC!
« Reply #7 on: Aug 11, 2006, 01:45 PM »
Just have to make your fun a little, no, make that allot cleaner!

No more mentioning blankety blank blank blanking and the like!

Before you type it, you must think, "what would the rockbass gods do". Then you will be fine.

the wisconsin guys, are like the bad boys from the west on mff. Their the most active members to the west and stir the pot. But its all good, It enetertains me

Fishing is life

MIRC!

Pikeguy

« Reply #8 on: Aug 11, 2006, 01:50 PM »
the wisconsin guys, are like the bad boys from the west on mff. Their the most active members to the west and stir the pot. But its all good, It enetertains me

How do you figure we stir the pot  ???

archbishop

« Reply #9 on: Aug 11, 2006, 01:56 PM »
How do you figure we stir the pot  ???

because you do, always starting stuff all over the place, unlike us wonderful NY guys :angel: :laugh:

xrhino

• MMMM! Beer!
« Reply #10 on: Aug 11, 2006, 01:57 PM »
Since the onset of American history, the true rebels have always lived on the western fringe of our culture.  From homesteaders in Kentucky to Lewis and Clark, from the mountain men to the '49 er's; the most adventurous and brave American souls have been pushing the western frontier.  

I assert that the same holds true on MFF.  Adam and I are here representing the finest qualities of the American consciousness.  The need to be individuals within a like minded group, the enterprising spirit required to live on the edge, and the willingness to lead the way in all aspects of life...

... or some idiotic babble like that...

How's that for clean, family-friendly humor? :w00t: :wacko:

Pikeguy

« Reply #11 on: Aug 11, 2006, 02:01 PM »
Since the onset of American history, the true rebels have always lived on the western fringe of our culture.  From Homesteaders in Kentucky, Lewis and Clark to the mountain men, and '49 er's.  The most adventurous and brave American souls have been pushing the western frontier.  

I assert that the same holds true on MFF.  Adam and I are here representing the finest qualities of the American consciousness.  The need to be individuals within a like minded group, the enterprising spirit required to live on the edge, and the willingness to lead the way in all aspects of life...

:rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:

archbishop

« Reply #12 on: Aug 11, 2006, 02:01 PM »
pot stirer :D

pikemaster789

• MIRC!
« Reply #13 on: Aug 11, 2006, 02:06 PM »
Since the onset of American history, the true rebels have always lived on the western fringe of our culture.  From homesteaders in Kentucky to Lewis and Clark, from the mountain men to the '49 er's; the most adventurous and brave American souls have been pushing the western frontier.  

haha you guys do live on the edge. We michiganders too share the west side of MFF.

Fishing is life

MIRC!

Pikeguy

« Reply #14 on: Aug 11, 2006, 02:10 PM »
. We michiganders too share the west side of MFF.

Nah, you girls are on the wrong side of the Great Lakes   ;)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.